VIZIO's M260VA 26" Razor LED LCD HDTV features full 720p high-definition resolution with Razor LED backlighting for brilliant clarity in a razor thin design less than 2.3" thin (max depth 5.86" with stand). Includes SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound, and exceeds Energy StarTM 4.0 guidelines to reduce energy consumption.
With only a 0.86" thin profile and a maximum depth 2.37", the VIZIO M260VA RazorLED 26-inch LCD HDTV offers crystal clear images, brilliant color, rich detail and deep contrast - all in a sleek razor thin design with black and white bezel color options. This LED backlit LCD HDTV also includes a digital ambient light sensor ensuring that you will always have the best picture and most efficient energy savings by adjusting the brightness based on the lighting conditions of your room. Enjoy ultimate connectivity with two HDMI inputs and when you're not watching TV, the M260VA can be used as a digital picture frame to enjoy a slideshow with your family and friends.
An amazing 0.86" ultra thin profile at its thinest point.
Experience immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
Enjoy a slideshow of your family and friends via USB.
Auto-adjusting sensors provide efficient ambient lighting.
But it doesn't stop there. Experience advanced sound technologies from SRS Labs and take pleasure in knowing this energy efficient LED LCD HDTV exceeds new Energy Star 4.1 guidelines by 25% when the panel is on, conserving our planet's resources while saving you money.
VIZIO brings efficient LED technology to small LCD HDTVs. View larger.
- 26-inch LED Backlit LCD HDTV featuring 1366 x 768 pixels and support for 16.7 Million colors.
- Razor Thin Profile only .86" thin (maximum depth 2.37").
- High Definition Resolutions including 1080i, 720P, 480P, 480i.
- 20,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio giving you deeper blacks and brighter whites.
- Ambient Lighting is achieved as energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- 178/178 Degree horizontal/vertical viewing angle results in a crisp and clear picture that is easily visible from just about anywhere in the room.
- Two Built-in 3-watt Speakers provide clear sound.
- SRS Audio Technologies: SRS TruVolume evens out dynamics to limit volume inconsistencies between programming, while SRS TruSurround HD delivers immersive virtual high-definition surround sound out of the unit's two speakers.
- Included Remote is stylish and enables you to easily control your TV.
- ECO HD exceeds the current ENERGY STAR 4.1, saving you money on utilities, while limiting the impact on our planet.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor, and free lifetime technical support.
Inputs at the rear panel include 2 HDMI, 1 component and more. View larger.
- HDMI (with HDCP): 2
- Component: 1
- RF: 1
- S-Video: 1
- Computer Input (RGB): 1
- SPDIF Digital Optical Output: 1
- Headphone Output: 1
- USB: 1 (supports)
- TV with stand: 25.35" x 17.00" x 5.86" (WxHxD); 13.123 pounds
- TV without stand: 25.35" x 17.00" x 2.30" (WxHxD); 11.75 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
What's in the Box
VIZIO VIZIO M260VA 26-inch LED backlit LCD HDTV, base with thumb screw, VIZIO VR10 remote (includes 2 AA batteries), screen cleaning cloth, user manual, registration card, quickstart guide, power cord.
- Screen Size: 26-inches
- Tuner: NTSC/ATSC/QAM
- Native Panel Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Signal Compatibility: 1080i, 720P, 480P, 480i
- Computer Support: 1920 x 1080, 1360 x 768, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480 via RGB/HDMI
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 20,000:1
- Brightness: 400 nits
- Response Time: 8ms
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- LED: Yes - edge lit
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): No
- Picture-outside-Picture (POP): No
- Zero Bright Pixel Defect Guarantee: No
- V-Chip: Yes
- 3D Comb Filter: Yes
- 3:2 or 2:2 Reverse Pull-down: Yes
- ATSC with 8VSB and QAM Demodulation: Yes
- ATSC with MPEG-2 Decoding: Yes
- NTSC Video Decoding via Video: Yes
- Progressive Scan Video: Yes, thru Component VGA or HDMI
- Remote Control: VR10
- Panel Lamp Life (typical): 30,000 hours
- Voltage Range: 120Vac at 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 44W, <1W Standby
- Wall Mount Hole Pattern: VESA standard 75mm x 75mm
| || |
With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience.
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
- Minimum size = Viewing distance/3
- Maximum size=Viewing distance/1.5