Vizio 26in. LED LCD 1080P 60HZ w/WiFi (Inv Code: W00)
VIZIO's M261VP 26" RazorLED LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps puts the best of the web right on your TV screen, giving you the convenience of on-demand movies, TV shows, social networking, music, photos and more at the push of a button. Setup and use is easy with the M261VP's built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi and standard Ethernet connection to the Internet. It also features RazorLED backlighting for brilliant clarity in a razor thin design that is only 1.34" without its stand.
An amazingly slim 1.34" HDTV profile.
Quick and easy 802.11N wireless networking built-in.
Connect to the Internet to stream movies and TV shows, listen to music and more.
Full 1080p High Definition resolution.
This stylishly sleek HDTV offers full 1080p high definition detail and a 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, delivering deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions as well as superior audio using SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD for advanced virtual surround sound and includes two HDMI ports to connect up to two HDMI devices to your HDTV. Finally, the M261VP also exceeds ENERGY STAR 4.1 guidelines, when turned on, to reduce energy consumption and has built-in ambient light sensing technology, which automatically adjusts backlight levels to the brightness of its surroundings.
Advanced 26-inch picture quality with immersive virtual high definition sound and wireless and wired Internet connectivity. View larger.
- 26-inch LED backlit HDTV featuring 1920 x 1080 pixels and support for 1.06 billion colors.
- Razor Thin Profile only 1.34" thin without its stand.
- Full 1080P High Definition Resolution gives you over 2 million pixels, making the clarity and detail of your picture razor sharp.
- 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio giving you deeper blacks and brighter whites.
- Ambient Lighting is achieved as energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- 178/178 Degree Horizontal/Vertical Viewing Angle results in a crisp and clear picture that is easily visible from just about anywhere in the room.
- Two built-in 5-watt speakers provide room-filling sound.
- SRS Audio Technologies: SRS TruVolume evens out dynamics to limit volume inconsistencies between programming, while SRS TruSurround HD delivers immersive virtual high-definition surround sound out of the unit's two speakers.
- Connect to the Internet via integrated Wireless-N Wi-Fi or via the included Ethernet port.
- VIZIO Internet Apps (VIA) let you easily connect to the Internet and stream movies and TV shows, listen to music and get the latest news, sports and weather. VIA comes with Amazon Instant Video, Flickr, Netflix, Rhapsody, Twitter, VUDU and Yahoo TV Widgets pre-loaded on the TV, ready to launch on-screen at the touch of a single button on the remote. You can continually discover and download more apps from other content and service providers by browsing our gallery of apps that is dynamically updated right on your VIZIO HDTV. (Learn more)
- Included Remote is stylish and enables you to easily control every function of your TV.
- ECO HD exceeds the current Energy Star guidelines when the panel is turned on, saving you money on your utility bills while limiting the impact on our planet.
- Mercury free display: The display's backlight is due to the fact that LED backlights do not utilize mercury, an environmentally harmful substance.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor, and free lifetime technical support.
Plenty of connections including 2 HDMI, component, Ethernet and USB. View larger.
- HDMI (with HDCP): 2
- Component: 1
- RF: 1
- PC input (RGB): 1
- Ethernet: 1
- SPDIF Digital Optical Output: 1
- Headphone Output: 1
- USB: 1
- With Stand: 25.24"W x 17.95"H x 6.68"D
- Without Stand: 25.24"W x 15.90"H x 1.34"D
- Packaging Dimensions: 27.95"W x 19.09"H x 5.51"D
- What size TV should you get?
What's in the Box
VIZIO M261VP 26-inch RazorLED LCD HDTV, VIZIO VR17 remote control (2 AA batteries included), detachable base, power cord, user manual, quick setup guide, registration card.
- Screen size: 26 inches
- Tuner: NTSC/ATSC/QAM
- Native Panel Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- LED: Yes - Edge Lit
- Computer Support: 1920 x 1080, 1360 x 768, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480 via RGB/HDMI
- Signal Compatibility: 1080p(FHDTV)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 100,000:1
- Brightness: 400 nits
- Response Time: 8ms
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): No
- Picture-outside-Picture (POP): No
- Zero Bright Pixel Defect Guarantee: No
- V-Chip: Yes
- 3D Comb Filter: Yes
- 3:2 or 2:2 Reverse Pull-down: Yes
- ATSC with 8VSB and QAM demodulation: Yes
- ATSC with MPEG-2 decoding: Yes
- NTSC Video decoding via Video: Yes
- Progressive Scan Video: Yes, thru Component VGA or HDMI
- Color Fine Tuning: Independent Red, Green and Blue
- Remote: VIZIO VR17
- Panel Lamp Life (typical): 50,000 hours
- Voltage Range: 100~~240 Vac at 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 31.3W (AVG), <1W Standby
- Wall mount hole pattern: VESA standard 75mm x 75mm
This VIZIO HDTV includes the VIZIO Internet Apps feature (VIA), and it comes pre-loaded with Amazon Instant Video, Flickr, Netflix, Rhapsody, Twitter, VUDU and Yahoo TV Widgets, ready to launch on-screen at the touch of a single button on the premium Bluetooth universal remote control. A high-speed Internet connection is required to access content and receive product updates, and this model enables you to connect to the Internet via integrated Wireless-N Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet.
When you press the VIA button on your remote, the Apps Dock appears along the bottom of your screen with a selection of different Apps that let you watch movies, TV shows, listen to music, or get weather and news information all on demand. In addition to the providers listed above, new partners for 2010 include:
- blip.tv: Blip.tv is an online television network that hosts the best original shows on the Web; from scripted sitcoms and dramas to shows about fashion, technology, politics and more.
- CBS: The CBS Widget offers easy access to CBS schedule information, program metadata, previews and clips, cast photos and bios, and more.
- NBC: View NBC's show schedule, view full screen photo galleries and catch up on your favorite shows with up-to-date quick text recaps, cast BIOS, and more.
- CNBC: The CNBC widget allows you to interact with CNBC's real-time stock quotes direct from the NYSE and NASDAQ, real-time watchlists to track favorite stocks, and other key analytics.
- iMemories: Now all your old home movies, photos and slides can be watched directly on your VIZIO TV with iMemories. iMemories digitally converts and preserves all your favorite memories online, regardless of the original media format.
- Roxio CinemaNow: The Roxio CinemaNow platform enables you to instantly access a broad range of high-quality digital entertainment from your favorite consumer electronic devices.
- The Weather Channel: Get your weather forecast when you want it with the press of your remote. The Weather Channel Widget delivers current conditions, the 5-day forecast and more for your zip code and thousands more.
| || |
With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience.
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
- Minimum size = Viewing distance/3
- Maximum size=Viewing distance/1.5