- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
VIZIO M320VT 32-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with Razor LED Backlighting, Black (2010 Model)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ambient Light Sensing technology
- SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio
- Less than 1.62" thin (max depth 7.94")
- 1080p HD with Razor LED backlighting for brilliant color and contrast
- 50,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
VIZIO's M320VT 32" Class (31.55 inch diagonal) edge lit RazorLED LCD HDTV features full 1080p high-definition resolution with RazorLED backlighting for brilliant color and contrast in a razor thin design that's less than 1.62" thin. This sleek HDTV delivers superior audio using SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound, and has four HDMI ports to connect up to four HDMI devices to your HDTV. The M320VT also exceeds ENERGY STAR 4.1 guidelines when turned on, to reduce energy consumption and has built-in ambient light sensing technology, which automatically adjusts backlight levels to the brightness of its surroundings.
An amazingly ultra thin profile at less than 1.62".
Experience immersive virtual high definition surround sound.
Deep blacks and brighter whites via a 50,000:1 ratio.
Razor sharp clarity via full 1080p High-Def resolution.
- 32-inch LED backlit HDTV featuring 1920 x 1080 pixels and support for 1.06 billion colors.
- Razor Thin Profile less than 1.62" thin (max depth of 7.94" with stand).
- 50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio giving you deeper blacks and brighter whites.
- Ambient Lighting is achieved as energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- 178/178 Degree Horizontal/Vertical Viewing Angle results in a crisp and clear picture that is easily visible from just about anywhere in the room.
- Two built-in 10-watt speakers provide room-filling sound.
- SRS Audio Technologies: SRS TruVolume evens out dynamics to limit volume inconsistencies between programming, while SRS TruSurround HD delivers immersive virtual high-definition surround sound out of the unit's two speakers.
- Included Remote is stylish and enables you to easily control every function of your TV.
- ECO HD exceeds the current Energy Star guidelines when the panel is turned on, saving you money on your utility bills while limiting the impact on our planet.
- Mercury free display: The LED backlights do not utilize mercury, an environmentally harmful substance.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor, and free lifetime technical support.
- HDMI (with HDCP): 4
- Component Plus Stereo Audio: 1
- Composite Video: 1 shared with Component
- RF: 1
- PC input (RGB): 1
- SPDIF Digital Optical Output: 1
- USB: 1 (JPEG and MP3 supported)
- TV with stand: 30.32" x 21.27" x 7.87" (WxHxD); 25.79 pounds
- TV without stand: 30.32" x 19.33" x 1.61" (WxHxD); 21.61 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
What's in the Box
VIZIO M320VT 32-inch RazorLED LCD HDTV, VIZIO VUR14 remote control (2 AA batteries included), detachable base with thumbscrews, user manual, quick setup guide, registration card, screen cleaning cloth.
- Screen size: 32 inches
- Tuner: ATSC/QAM
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Native Panel Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- LED: Yes - Edge Lit
- Computer Support: 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1920 x 1080 via RGB or 1920 x 1080 via HDMI
- Signal Compatibility: 1080p (FHDTV)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 50,000:1
- Brightness: 450 nits
- Response Time: 8ms
- Zero Bright Pixel Defect Guarantee: Yes
- V-Chip: Yes
- 3D Comb Filter: Yes
- 3:2 or 2:2 Reverse Pull-down: No
- ATSC with 8VSB and QAM demodulation: Yes
- ATSC with MPEG-2 decoding: Yes
- NTSC Video decoding via Video: Yes
- Progressive Scan Video: Yes
- Color Fine Tuning: Independent Red, Green, Blue
- Remote: VIZIO VR14
- Panel Lamp Life (typical): 30,000 hours
- Voltage Range: 120Vac at 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 63W(avg), <1W Standby
- Wall mount hole pattern: VESA standard 200mm x 100mm
| || |
With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience.
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Rent or Buy more than 50,000 Titles from Amazon Video On Demand
With Amazon Video On Demand, VIZIO customers with either an Internet ready HDTV or an HDTV with additional Internet enabled devices (sold separately) can now instantly watch more than 50,000 commercial-free movies and television shows, including hit new releases and the latest episodes available in HD.
Streaming the Way You Want It
Using an intuitive interface, customers can order movies right from their couch and enjoy instant playback without waiting for lengthy downloads or annoying commercials. Prices start as low as $.99 and no subscription fee is required.
Choose from thousands of movies and TV shows by browsing in the Amazon Video On Demand section on your VIZIO TV. Access and add to your virtual library of purchases via Amazon Video On Demand's Your Video Library and re-watch anytime on your VIZIO TV, your PC or Mac and other compatible devices.
Rent or Buy
Renting and purchasing titles is a snap with the power of Amazon's 1-click purchasing. Order new release movies and the latest TV shows right from your couch and you're watching within seconds. Prices start as low as $.99.
Using your VIZIO TV, enjoy Amazon Video On Demand's high quality video on any TV. Videos playback instantly, without waiting for a download. Purchases and rentals are added to Your Video Library and stored online by Amazon so you can conveniently watch them on your VIZIO television, PC or Mac, and other compatible devices.
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
Vizio has sent a rom update and then sent a technician to replace the main board. At this point, the problem is still not solved and we don't know what the next step is.
It was easy to set up, just plug and play. I found that the ambient light sensor did not work well in that each time the scene changed, the TV would almost flicker for a second. I turned that off and it was great. It has a few factory settings you can choose from, I like the "movie" setting which seems to have the best mix of lights, dark's, and contarst. The quality of the picture almost exceeds my Sony with a Bravia 3 engine.
I had to fiddle with the sound settings quite a bit before I found a setting that pleased my ears. I'm still not too thrilled about the quality of the sound, but for a bedroom TV, it's adequate. Also turned off the SRS True Volume as that seemed to make the sound change with each scene change.
All in all if you would like an amazing picture with adequate sound with HD 1080 for under $450, this would be a set to consider.
Easy to use and set up
Really light and thin
Really poor sound
Not as many outputs as i would've likes
Note** I recommend getting the model VSB200 sound bar for this television because it has the fiber optic input you need for it to work. STAY AWAY from the model VSB205, it wont work with this television.
easy set up
4 hdmi inputs
menu instructions not very helpful
Sound quality deters from higher end tvs (to be expected, I just use computer speakers)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We sat down last night to watch a movie and got greeted by a high pitch constant buzz, no sound but we do have picture, tried all the fix its mentions online to no avail. Read morePublished on December 30, 2013 by brian
The only reason I am giving 2 stars instead of one is because shipping was prompt. I don't know what is up with these 3rd party company's lately but its beginning to be very... Read morePublished on December 21, 2013 by Cam
we had high expectations for this television for our bedroom given the Vizio promise, however, it was not long before off and on the sound would "wobble"..... Read morePublished on December 14, 2012 by Jacob and Kristal Oz
TV is good. I like it very much. Picture quality is very nice and other feature is also good. Sound quality is very fine. I liked it very muchPublished on December 11, 2012 by Amit Kumar Sinha
I laughed the other day when I heard a radio add for a 32 inch TV for $350. I got this refurbished for $280, and its fantastic quality. Read morePublished on November 30, 2012 by Leftovers
The tv picture is really nice. The tv case is very very thin. Like all the LED.... This is why in most of them the sound isn't loud and crisp. Read morePublished on January 3, 2012 by Vaneisabel1
I am surprised that the audio problem - sound suddenly stops or starts skipping - is not an issue for most reviewers. This is a known defect in this model. Read morePublished on December 24, 2011 by Flatman
Bought at Cosco last night. Great picture and not having a problem with any of the negative (what few there was listed in the overall reviews) reviews posted by others. Read morePublished on December 7, 2011 by kgirl