5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, from purchase to operating cost
We had this TV for one month, we bough it here at Amazon.com
As the title for this review indicates, this TV set is an excellent value for the money.

Picture Quality
I will start with the picture quality, we got this set connected to a Dish Network HD satellite receiver and the detail is very good for 1080i picture, and depending on the channel since...
Published on October 11, 2010 by BajaCapt

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Picture, Poor Sound
For several weeks I've been looking for a 35"-40" size HDTV for a small TV room (specifically a 37" screen). After reading several reviews from a variety of sites, I decided to purchase a VIZIO 37 inch 1080p LCD LED (M3370NV). I read several reviews that indicated this TV was one of the best in this size class. Most of the reviews rated this TV very highly, especially in...
Published on January 16, 2011 by Jeff Takarsh

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For HTPC use. Read on for flush wall mounting., January 22, 2011
This review is from: VIZIO M370NV 37-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with Razor LED Backlighting, Black (2010 Model) (Electronics)
This is a great LED TV for the money (paid $499) and they go fast at this price. The picture quality is great, although there are not nearly as many settings to adjust as the LG sets being isf calibration ready. I have no idea about the sound quality as I use an external setup, but to anyone griping about the sound quality I would have to argue what would you expect out of a TV that's up to 1.13" thin? Additionally, if you're going to get a set this nice why would you not also want the most in sound from an external setup? I use this set solely for HTPC use and an awesome feature is the auto-off upon no signal in less than a minute, and you don't have to power back on the set when the PC resumes from sleep. Another great feature is the fact that it will do true 1920x1080 for PC but only if your video card setup does custom resolutions or you have Powerstrip installed, as the TV is specific on front porch, back porch, pixel rate settings, etc. The manual has all these values and setting it up is a breeze. It will also handle up to 1440x900 without customization even though the manual doesn't list that res. The viewing angles are quite impressive for not being an IPS panel.

However, if you're trying to flush mount this set to the wall (1" or less), you might be dissapointed to find that the power cord is not downward-facing like some of the connections. Although the power cord is angled, it still sticks out the back farther than .5", making super-flush mounting not possible. This is quite a drawback IMO since one of the highlights of this set is being so thin and not having wall spacing requirements for mounting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tv and Great price, January 6, 2011
Got this tv off this site for an awesome price. It is probably one of the cheapest LED LCD tv's I have seen on the market. After looking at tv's left and right and going all over the place to different stores to see picture quality I ended up with this tv. If you are looking for a great price and awesome picture that even keeps up with fast paced video games then this tv is it. No reason to spend lots of money when vizio go it done right. Haven't had any problems with this tv and I love everything about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good tv, July 22, 2011
I normally would only give this tv a four rating but the service from amazon was so good i just cant do it. Sio why the four? The tv is fine but it is not as bright as i thought it would be especially it being an led backlit model. It does work well though and i would buy it again. So why the five? The first one delivered was broken. i went on amazon's website and sure enough they had an option for problems. The bottom line is they picked up the bad set the very next morning and sent a new one out right away. we had another set in two working days. Unbelievable! Amazon is truly the best!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product/user friendly, May 23, 2011
I am not very tech savy. I love this product, couldn't be easier to set up. I did a lot of research, reading many customer reviews on many different TVs, I was leaning toward Samsung or LG, but the price I got on this 1080 LED HDTV was by far better. I have my DVD hooked (easy), thinking of getting a blueray also, hopefully it won't be difficult. Reading reviews on bluerays seem more complicated. Buy it, you won't regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good picture quality. But, poor sound, May 17, 2011
This 37" VIZIO LED HDTV is a replacement for another VIZIO LCD 37" flat screen, I originally ordered I'm happy with this set because it has more controls and more function features, than the LCD flat screen. My only issue ( with this set ) is the sound, it sounds tinny. Connect it to a separate audio system, help a lot.That's what I did....now this flat screen works perfectly in my office. My other issue is with Amazon.com did charged me shipping for my return with the previous LCD set, which I returned because of a sound control problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this TV, May 8, 2011
Darryl Trimm (Covington, GA, US) - See all my reviews
I read every one of the reviews before buying this TV. Nearly all rated the video quality as great but most found fault with the audio. I almost didn't buy it because of the bad audio reviews. Either I'm going deaf or Vizio fixed the audio because I don't hear any defects. It sounds fine to me. Oh, and yes the video is outstanding as most of the reviewers agree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vizio!, January 4, 2011
We bought this TV to put in a game room hooked up to the Xbox kinect. All I can really say about it is, WOW! Excellent picture quality and sound. This Vizio is the fifth one I've purchased over the last three years, so now I have one in every room. With Vizio you really get great quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, February 25, 2011
No complaints at all so far. The sound might be slightly lacking if you place it in a larger room, but don't take my word for it...I could be wrong. Picture quality is top notch in my opinion. Easy to set up, looks good with video games and movies. Cliche comments, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than LG5300, January 7, 2011
Had the LG 5300 but received the VA panel version. 50/50 shot at getting the good LG 5300. Returned the LG and bought this unit. The Vizio has a much better pic than the LG with VA panel. The Vizio lighted logo is annoying

4.0 out of 5 stars a decent LCD panel for the price, January 5, 2011
out of the box, the default controls enable the set to dim itself based on room lighting. what this means is in a dark room, you aren't seeing everything it can deliver. turn this dopey setting off. once you do that its much better. whats weird is that you can see what looks like back light bleed on the edges sometimes.... I did not expect that in a LED set. if you have black / dark gray up, it may not be perfectly even which I was expecting. just an indication of the panel consistency.

once you adjust it, its a very decent set. I had a choice between this and a 42" CFL backlit set and went with this. MY main reasoning was that it would have a longer service life being LED.

minor gripe - only 3 HDMI inputs, it would be nice if it had 4.

component HD looks ok, but PS3 showed some ringing in the image. could be the PS3 component cable which isn't too impressive. for game play, you probably won't notice it. HDMI looks great as expected.

otherwise my mac laptop connected right up to it, and I calibrated it fine. everything plays nice out to this screen on the mac, DVD, direct tv box.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›