5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Picture, And The Best Apps Around
We are very pleased with the picture and the sound. The Vizio's LED backlighting yields excellent color renditions. Skin tones look great too. The motion smoothness is at least as good as other 120 hz sets I've watched. Sports look so much better on this TV than on my 2010 47" Sharp, actually every DirectTV HD channel looks better on this TV than the Sharp...
Published on May 18, 2012 by R. M.

2.0 out of 5 stars Changed from a 5 star to a 2 star. FOR 37" & 47" ONLY
Read the bottom for the final update that changed the review from 5 stars to 2.

So let me first start off by saying this. Never, never buy a flat screen tv online. They usually do not have the same warranties that in stores do. I usually always buy off Amazon and other online avenues, but I know tv's like these can bite the dust at anytime. I bought mine at...
Published on May 6, 2012 by Brice S.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 512 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tv, January 10, 2013
This review is from: VIZIO M470SL 47-Inch Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps (Black) (2012 Model) (Electronics)
This is by far the best picture quality I have seen for a tv priced under 800 Bucks -add to that the fast shipping and ease of hook up makes this tv the best so far- I also have a 37 inch that looks just as nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lot's of features, December 21, 2012
One of the reasons we bought this tv was that we also have a 32" Vizio m32sl, so we understand better how it works. We are still learning, but I'm not a young adult who could have this setup in no time. Besides the normal everyday features, we enjoy being able to hook up my computer so we can see everything that on the computer and with a long range mouse you can click on the the image on the tv. So this means I can watch any movie the computer can handle. You can also put mpg4 and AVI movies on a thumb drive, plug it into the USB port and the tv handles it without fuss. it also handle pictures and audio files with aplomb.
The picture is great and the system supports 5.1 surround sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tv!, December 10, 2012
having done lots of word of mouth research, when we wanted a new tv, i decided to go wiyh vizio, and am very happy with this purchase! excellent picture, great sound, well made. i don't know about all the available apps (internet, etc) because i probably won't use them, but this tv has lots of hdmi hook-ups and seems ready for anything. highly recommend.!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 7, 2012
Works great and easy to setup. With the surround system I have I feel like I am part of the action. i would reccommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome tv, November 26, 2012
love it awesome the apps are ok and has netflix but im not interested in the other ones and no more craze tv????

the youtube apps suck to.
so if ur buying for the apps dont buy

but i love this tv its so cool great pic

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this TV you will love it., November 22, 2012
Performance is outstanding. Picture color and sharpness will blow you away.

A best buy for sure, do not pass this up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tv, September 27, 2012
I recently purchased the TV for a small room and is the perfect size, the sound is very good and the management of Internet applications is easy once you connect to wi-fi. Very happy with purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars TV works well enough, but advanced features don't work, September 3, 2012
The TV functionality and some extra features like Netflix work well. The picture quality was good. The only gripe I have about the basic TV functionality is that there is no sleep button on the remote.

Netflix works fine. Once I logged in, I haven't had any problems with watching movies and TV shows from the streaming service. Streaming over wired and wireless networks has not been a problem for me.

However, the DLNA feature of this TV only half-works. Audio and pictures work fine, however the video function is broken and Vizio tech support says it isn't going to work unless they release a software update sometime in the future. Because DLNA video was one of the reasons I had purchased this TV (so I didn't need to put another DVD or BR player in my bedroom), I am very disappointed, and thus the poor review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replaced my Samsung LED, September 4, 2012
What a crazy weekend, but i found a 50'' samsung led tv that i thought after reading the reviews on that tv was much better from what people had written about. Most purchases i take reviews into consideration. I base my entire decision on them, but it does have influence. After setting up the Samsung and messing around with it a little bit i didnt see much a difference from the dlp tv i am replacing it with. So i decided to return it and try another. Good thing there wasnt a restocking fee otherwise i would have been screwed. But about this tv i compared it to the same tv but an LCD. And the difference was night and day. I have had it two days and the review is simply based on my experience so far all of the programs are much better than i was expecting. I dont think the sound from the tv is much to speak about, but that is about the only complaint i have to this point. Very easy to set up. very easy to use and the built in wifi makes switching over to netflix a breeze. If you do your shopping you can find this for about 945 like i did. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vizio, quality product and excellent pricing!, December 8, 2012
Very pleased with our purchase of this 55" Vizio Led TV. It has delivered everything as promised, excellent picture and superb quality. Very pleased with this purchase and it's our second Vizio TV and I would highly recommend this company to you.

Picture is crisp and clear with excellent light and color. Sound was a bit different than our eight year old projection LCD but still very good. I can't believe how crazy thin this TV is compared to our old TV.

Amazing! Thank you Vizio for building quality products.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 512 | Next ›