Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 23, 2015
It works well.
The reason I gave it four instead of five stars is,It doesn't turn on with the tv.
You have to manually turn it on everytime you turn on your tv.
It will turn itself off after there has been no sound for a while.
on December 4, 2015
Sounds niceee, couldn't connect to my tv but for my xbox it was perfect
on October 8, 2015
Bought this one year ago and it worked for less than one year.
on October 5, 2015
performs as described
on April 22, 2015
It came with a dead battery in the remote control and it's a special cell battery that I wouldn't even have had in the house, so I had to purchase one. And the sound isn't as strong as I would've hoped, it has to turned up to maximum with the TV on maximum when the air conditioner is on in the room, so it really didn't solve my issue with hearing the TV from across the room in bed.
on April 20, 2015
Sound Bar worked for about three hours and then it never worked again. I sent it back for a full refund.
on April 19, 2015
Tried four of these and none of them worked. I originally bought two NEW and they sent me refurbished twice.
on March 5, 2015
Does not respond to the remote very well.
on February 23, 2015
UPDATE; Replaced two remote controls and they both dpn't work. I did, however get my money back. I am now stuck with a sound bar in which I have no remote. Life s too short to haggle wih the company until they find a solution for me.
on February 9, 2015
Works great! We went from a small apartment to a large living room in our house and its ability to sense the size of the room makes it even better! The only issue we have is with the remote, it doesn't work any more and it's only been 3 years. We have changed the batteries numerous times and it still doesn't work.

See 1 answered question