Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 27, 2016
The one easy cord didn't work with my tv. ended up only being able to plug into headphones slot on tv, sound is decent but cracks sometimes don't know if it's that or the tv. could be ok for the price, just make sure it plays nice with your tv first.
on December 23, 2015
It works well.
The reason I gave it four instead of five stars is,It doesn't turn on with the tv.
You have to manually turn it on everytime you turn on your tv.
It will turn itself off after there has been no sound for a while.
on December 4, 2015
Sounds niceee, couldn't connect to my tv but for my xbox it was perfect
on October 8, 2015
Bought this one year ago and it worked for less than one year.
on October 5, 2015
performs as described
on April 22, 2015
It came with a dead battery in the remote control and it's a special cell battery that I wouldn't even have had in the house, so I had to purchase one. And the sound isn't as strong as I would've hoped, it has to turned up to maximum with the TV on maximum when the air conditioner is on in the room, so it really didn't solve my issue with hearing the TV from across the room in bed.
on April 20, 2015
Sound Bar worked for about three hours and then it never worked again. I sent it back for a full refund.
on April 19, 2015
Tried four of these and none of them worked. I originally bought two NEW and they sent me refurbished twice.
on March 5, 2015
Does not respond to the remote very well.
on February 23, 2015
UPDATE; Replaced two remote controls and they both dpn't work. I did, however get my money back. I am now stuck with a sound bar in which I have no remote. Life s too short to haggle wih the company until they find a solution for me.