PROS:
- includes 3.5mm CORD for connecting headphones to non-bluetooth audio source
(maybe can also go with the cord when headphone battery is out of juice?)
- includes a standardized micro-USB charger with ability to charge from USB port or wall outlet, or can use any other micro-USB ported charger instead. One less charger/cord to carry on the go!
- good wireless sound quality including fair bass when SRS enhancement activated
- rubberized non-slip underside of headband helps to keep the 'phones in place
- easy initial pairing and quick re-recognition when in range of bluetooth devices
- responsive buttons for music and call related functions
- strong range - I received input from my phone up to a 30-35 foot range
- competitive price (QVC has item for sale at $60 + s/h) and apparent quality

CONS:
- possibly less battery life compared to competitors like Jaybirds / Jabras (rated for 6-8 hours life versus 8-11 hours for competitors)
- call sound quality seems much lower in comparison to music sound quality
- awkward angle of earpads precludes tight fit / increases chance of 'phones falling off one's head (either forward or rearward ejection) - careful when exercising!
- allows quite a bit of sound to escape due to loose seal between earpads/ears, though the flexibility of the headband (accepts some torsion) somewhat alleviates the fit issue.

OVERALL:
My choice of bluetooth headphones for enjoying audio from music and movies without wires, though Vizio gives you the option to plug in the phones via 3.5 mm audio jack and even includes such a cord for doing so.

Standardized micro-USB charger is a major plus. Good build quality and sound quality when SRS WOW is activated with audible bass, good gain, and low levels of noise/hissing.

Acceptable performance for calling / voice chatting, though incoming voice sounds rather robotic. Outgoing voice via embedded microphone seems tinny and lacks depth though clarity is acceptable.

On the go users should be warned that the fit of the phones to your ears requires frequent finessing while in use. The rubberized underside of the headphones helps but does not completely prevent slippage from the head. Also, the awkward angle of the earpads towards the ears requires angling the 'phones rearward or forward, which increases the chance of slippage. However, the Vizios can be extended/tightened to compensate a bit. All in all, fit is about average for the class, which means that despite adjustment there is a slight tendency to slip, though this can be prevented with users' attention.

Pairing was a breeze and my bluetooth sources quickly recognized the headphones again when in range. Speaking of range, I can set my bluetooth source (i.e. phone/mp3 player in one corner of my apartment and still receive strong, unbroken audio in the opposite corner, an estimated distance of 34 feet). Great value in my opinion, especially if you find it on sale such as on QVC or Amazon.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on July 13, 2011
Verified Purchase
These are great little headphones for Ipad! They hooked right up! The sound is great. The problem with them is the fit is AWFUL!
They do not form to your head or do they tighten up. The little square pads that go over your ears don't cover your ears nor do they
move to mold to the shape. So outside noise is a big problem. You have to play them louder since they don't fit right to your head,
which makes it very loud for whomever is in the room with you.
I think they are a great quality sound wise but functionwise there has to be better offers on the market. Plus, for the $90 price tag,
I would spend a little more and get great fitting headphones because comfort is very important when you are going to wear them for
an hour or two.
on January 16, 2012
Verified Purchase
...because now I can justify buying a new set of blue tooth headphones! I only use them for watching tv at night, so the fact that I could NEVER get them comfortable is absurd. Any slight movement causes them to slip off, (like sitting up). The charge holds for (maybe) five hours. Oh wait! It doesn't hold at all anymore because the connector stopped contacting unless I hold it just right. I've had these pieces of junk for a miserable four months, and maybe used them once a week.

Bottom line: KEEP LOOKING!!!
88 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on January 19, 2012
I purchased these headphones as a Christmas gift. They worked fine for two weeks, and then the small connector in the left ear piece to which the charger is attached simply fell out. I called Vizio. At the request of their customer service representatives I uploaded photos of the empty hole where the connector should have been as well as proof of purchase. After two more phone calls and an hour on hold, they apologized, but said that because the product broke after I opened the package, it was my fault. Vizio was not responsible. The best they could do was to give me a telephone number for a repair service. I called that number only to be told that the repair service does not work on head phones. These headphones are not inexpensive, however, their construction is cheap and flimsy - a certain waste of money.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on October 22, 2012
These Vizio Bluetooth head phones are probably the most uncomfortable headphone available. They probably fit fine on a mannequin; insentient, no feelings or movement but on a human head they become very annoying. And don't try and move around wearing them for the slightest tip of your head will cause them to fall. I put a strip of velcro on the top of mine to try and secure them. The sound is fine but the Marque de Sade must have designed them. It's like the boss at Vizio said "please design the most uncomfortable headphones you can" and they succeeded! Don't buy them regardless of the price.
on August 4, 2012
Verified Purchase
These headphones look very modern and cool. Unfortunately, they also have to go on your head.
I thought maybe my head size was a little too large for them, so I gave them to my 9-year old grandson to try. They were uncomfortable for him too and he quickly switched back to a pair of cushioned headphones.
The fit, or lack thereof, is my only complaint, but that's like saying the only thing wrong with my shoes is that they're three sizes too small.
Some reviewers seem not to have minded the fit, which is hard for me to fathom, but my advice is, don't buy this headset unless you try it first and are sure you can handle the pain.
on March 22, 2011
I have to say after searching and trying plenty of Bluetooth headphones.... This one by far is the best for my needs. I've only had the headphones for a few days now, but the sound quality is amazing. The headphones fit great and comfortably on my head. I have connected them to my iPad, iPod Touch, mobile phone (EVO), and home computer without any hassles. I give Vizio a thumbs up on this product!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on July 12, 2011
Verified Purchase
Please note that what I dislike about these headphones can be found in reviews for all Bluetooth headphones.

I listen to music all the time so this product was not really for me. I had higher hopes for them, but if you follow the specifications they aren't intended for what I would use all the time. I am also the sort of person that can't stand the feel of ear buds so my idea of comfort might be higher than average as well.

If you need something to listen to on the bus ride to work, mild walks, watching movies (although sometimes they get out of sync), cleaning, cooking, then this product might be for you. If you plan on using them for just about anything else, then you will be a little disappointed.

Comfort - 2 Stars. Much more comfortable than ear buds but still need to be readjusted every 15 minutes or so. They also slip off the head easy so the way they fit won't work with any sudden movements. That means no exercise and extra caution needs to be taken care of on the bus or mild walks.

Sound Quality - 3 Stars. They are what you would expect out of a 30 mm driver. Definitely met expectations here when listening to music. Not so great for phone calls though. I still use them to make phone calls if my hands are busy with dishes or something but if given the choice I would rather just hold the phone the old fashioned way. Still, even with music, don't expect CD quality and the further you are from the music player the more glitches and pauses there will be. They only become un-listen-to-able from two rooms away. As for movies, there was a lag or out of sync issue at first but the last couple of shows I watched on my Macbook had no problems at all. I imagine the movie thing will be hit and miss and that I'll end up using corded headphones for this purpose more regularly.

Ease of Use - 2 Stars. With my phone, they are very easy to use and there are never pairing problems. With my Macbook, I have to completely remove them from my bluetooth device list and re-pair them every time which is annoying but still use-able. With my PS3, they don't do so well at all. In the sound settings on my PS3 they seem to work including the mic but then movies and video games don't have any sound. This could be a user error on my part or could also be blamed on the PS3, but the point is ease of use and I found them un-use-able on my PS3.

Other drawbacks include not being able to listen to them while they charge and the cable that they come with if you do use a wire was only a mono cable.

Recommendation. No, with the added note that I don't know if Bluetooth technology will provide any device to meet my needs but if your intended use is specific to where this product shines then a maybe. There are more affordable options though when it comes to the specific use of listening to music on your phone. I am keeping them rather than returning them so take my words with a grain of salt.

If you do buy these, make sure you have a decent back up set that is not bluetooth.
on February 25, 2013
The Good: These headphone pair up with an iPhone 5 easily, and the sound is surprisingly good - I am really very happy with the sound quality. Also, the controls are very handy and work well.

The Bad: I have to agree that the fit is uncomfortable. Vizio clearly favored style over ergonomics here. I can wear these for about 30 minutes before my ears start to hurt.

I really want to like these headphones more, and since I got them on sale for only $30 I'm not too disappointed, but I wouldn't pay the regular price for them.
on February 6, 2012
Verified Purchase
I have really enjoyed the quality and function of these headphones. They are a little high priced but once you get them you know why. I used them on a recent flight to watch movies and the sound was good and I had no issues with all the flight noise outside. They allow pause, rewind, etc right from the headphones. I coupled this with my Vizio tablet and have nothing but high praise for the fit, comfort and sound. Another great product from Vizio!

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations