Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 21 questions
votes
if your tv has a headphone jack then you need one to go from headphone to rca. that is what i use. if your tv has rca out on the back then you just need rca jacks. the short answer is yes.
Dec 11, 2013 by BumppinKota
votes
Yes indeed it does. Uses standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
Dec 6, 2013 by Flip
votes
Mine are plugged into my Vizio TV with RCA red and white plus that plug into the Audio Out jacks on the TV, the speaker kit also includes and adaptor; from RCA jacks to 3.5mm headphone jack.
Apr 19, 2014 by Randle B. Saunders
votes
yep. plugs into the wall.
Sep 13, 2013 by Lindsay McMuffin
votes
Don't have remote for mine, did'nt they carry remote
Mar 12, 2015 by Neville harris
votes
I don't understand the question, but the sound is very good, I use them in the office to hear music, acceptable quality, can regulate the output of bass, I can recommend it, good price, good sound
Nov 13, 2014 by julio
votes
We had the exact same problem, and yes, that is exactly how we solved it. Working great!!
Jun 22, 2014 by Erika K.
votes
Yea
Jun 14, 2014 by Jeff R.
votes
You don't need to connect your head set to it directly, however, you'd have audio in put or out put in the electronic equipment you want to use the New VM Audio Speakers (PC, TV, ETC.). Word of Caution! the Bass is very Strong so be sure to lower the volume to your hearing comfort. Good luck!
May 27, 2014 by Feet Power Cord Extension
votes
How's the Bass ? May 20, 2014
The sound and the bass are awesome.
May 20, 2014 by bd74
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers