Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: USB Data Cable/Cord For Olympus Voice Recorder VN Series VN-120 VN-480PC VN-702PC VN-801PC VN-960PC VN-2100PC VN-3100PC VN-3200PC VN-4100PC VN-5200PC, VN-6200PC VN-8000PC VN-8100PC -- CyberTech® Brand
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 26, 2012
The item was to replace one we couldn't find during a recent move. It worked great. It was longer than the original cord that came with the recorder (original was 6" long). After purchasing this we found original, so now have a back up. It arrived promptly. So overall, a very good transaction experience.
on January 7, 2014
Cyber-Tech has got to be the fastest shipping company out there!
I ordered this USB Cable from them and received it in 2 days.
I can't comment on function because I haven't even received my
Voice Recorder yet and ordered it 5 days prior from another company!
(I'm sure it will be fine ! Thanks 'Cyber-Tech' and Amazon too !)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2015
I ordered this cable to transfer my audio files from my voice recorder to my computer. I transferred my files successfully using this cable to connect my recorder to the computer. It's just what I needed.
on February 27, 2015
All I can say is that this 54 inch USB does NOT Work with a USB 2.0 and Windows Xp platform. Almost returned it and the Olympus vn-702pc
bought with it thinking that the Recorder was defective---until discovering that the 7 inch USB that comes with the recorder long, although awkwardly short, works perfectly.
on February 15, 2013
It Gives me a little more room to manipulate my digital recorder when I've hooked it up to my laptop.
on March 3, 2014
There was no portal to connect the cable to the recorder to charge. DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS PAIRED IT DOESN'T WORK
on December 23, 2013
Haven't had any problems with it, I like its length (the default that came with the voice recorder was way too short), and it's easy enough to keep track of, too.
on January 31, 2014
item arrived in a timely matter, however i bought it because it was recommended to accompany another item I purchased. I didn't need this item after all.
on June 30, 2014
This is a very good product. It is made of quality materials, everything fits, and it works well. Transferred my audio files to my laptop very easily.
on March 7, 2014
I ordered an Olympus Voice Recorder. This was a great idem to go with it. I make recordings in church and now I can down load straight to my Laptop.