Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 26, 2012
The item was to replace one we couldn't find during a recent move. It worked great. It was longer than the original cord that came with the recorder (original was 6" long). After purchasing this we found original, so now have a back up. It arrived promptly. So overall, a very good transaction experience.
on February 15, 2013
It Gives me a little more room to manipulate my digital recorder when I've hooked it up to my laptop.
on January 7, 2014
Cyber-Tech has got to be the fastest shipping company out there!
I ordered this USB Cable from them and received it in 2 days.
I can't comment on function because I haven't even received my
Voice Recorder yet and ordered it 5 days prior from another company!
(I'm sure it will be fine ! Thanks 'Cyber-Tech' and Amazon too !)
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2015
I bought this because I lost the original and it worked great. I thought it stopped working so I wrote a bad review but it turned out my recorder actually stopped working. So it wasn't the cord at all. I got a new recorder and it worked great so I know the cord works, and that is all that matters to me. So I am happy with it.
on February 27, 2015
All I can say is that this 54 inch USB does NOT Work with a USB 2.0 and Windows Xp platform. Almost returned it and the Olympus vn-702pc
bought with it thinking that the Recorder was defective---until discovering that the 7 inch USB that comes with the recorder long, although awkwardly short, works perfectly.
on October 6, 2015
I ordered this cable to transfer my audio files from my voice recorder to my computer. I transferred my files successfully using this cable to connect my recorder to the computer. It's just what I needed.
on March 3, 2014
There was no portal to connect the cable to the recorder to charge. DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS PAIRED IT DOESN'T WORK
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2013
Haven't had any problems with it, I like its length (the default that came with the voice recorder was way too short), and it's easy enough to keep track of, too.
on January 31, 2014
item arrived in a timely matter, however i bought it because it was recommended to accompany another item I purchased. I didn't need this item after all.
on June 30, 2014
This is a very good product. It is made of quality materials, everything fits, and it works well. Transferred my audio files to my laptop very easily.