5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
What I really like about this product over others that are similar is the spray bottle itself. It puts out a very fine mist that doesn't drench you or your clothes, yet it never gets clogged up.
Published 4 months ago by Okie Mom

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your money
it smell nice and fruity,but it does not detangle hair or make your hair soft.it's basicaly feel like i'm spraying water on my hair,I had purchase 5 of them not from amazon,and now i'm stuck with all 5. No i will not recommend it .
Published on September 23, 2010 by Nadine Lacroix

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 21, 2014
This review is from: VO5 Detangle & Shine Leave-In Conditioner, 10 oz (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 25, 2013
Great product. Have been using it for years. Smells wonderful and doesn't weight my hair down or make it go flat.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your money, September 23, 2010
Nadine Lacroix "foxycuttie26" (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars VO5 works great, March 23, 2011
I have struggled to find a product that would work on my daughters tangled morning tresses. Yeah VO5. Finally a hairdo without tears involved. Helps defrizz my hair too! I recommended it to a friend and she loves it as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars My hair isn't even softer it's worse, August 10, 2013
I read the directions sprayed on my hair dry and then tried it wet I feel like I sprayed a conditioner in my hair that acts like glue it's just not soft

Rate and Discover Movies