Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VOBAGA Women's Lace Spliced Shirt Long Sleeve Stand Collar Tops Blouse
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 16, 2015
False and dishonest product description. Do not waste your money on this item, it is nothing like the picture. When i order this shirt in the description it said %100 cotton, what i got is %100 super cheap plastic material. Something that you won't wear at all. ugly, terrible quality, very rough sewing. And I have a very bad experience in claiming and getting refunded. It is NOT worth the trouble. Just don't buy this.
review image
on April 8, 2014
First of all it's Black and white, not Beige and black as seen, it's stretchy which is okay,like swimsuit as someone else described it. It's has a some what cheapness to it, am going to have match it up with something rich looking to bring it off.
on August 9, 2015
It's cute for a little girl but I believe it couldn't flatter any women I am a size small and just cannot find wearing this anywhere .
review image
on April 17, 2014
I read the reviews but I gave it a trust vote and bought it. It's a nice style and fast shipping. Poor quality and I had to sew the beads one by one. And threads were showing up everywhere.
on May 9, 2014
I wanted to love this shirt! Though it wasn't completely awful, it was not as nice as the picture and not nice enough to keep. I ordered a L/US 4 (even though I typically wear a S/M). The fit was ok, perhaps a little wider across the middle than I prefer. The sleeves are a bit longer than 3/4 length, but not fully long sleeve. Not a bad thing, if you know that's what you're getting. And the fabric was a really thick knit. Not at all sheer and would be really warm. I guess my main issue with it was the lace part. The beads that serve as buttons are sewn on so poorly they would surely fall off if not immediately reinforced. Also, what I couldn't tell from the pictures is that there is some really cheesy bedazzling jewels on the lace. I'm not sure why they did that, but it ruined it for me. Also, for the sake of being thorough, they used black thread on all the seams so there is black thread on the lace part. Didn't love that. Lastly, the lace on the cuff wasn't matched up very well. Sending it back.
on December 16, 2015
When I first got it I know it's going to be big I ordered size M which I should ordered size S cuz I'm pattie 25" waist. The medium seem to be a little big for me. I should not depend on some of the comment which said it is too small. Why I gave it four stars instead if five because yes there is thread all over. The color is true to the picture. I'm going to keep it even it is bigger than I normally wear. All and all I'm satisfied with my purchase.
review image review image review image
on October 28, 2014
The first time i washed it, the black mixed with the white and turned the white collar to partial black, but aside this the material is nice and okay.
on April 18, 2014
Cheap material, cheaply made (what did I expect right). It is going back. I gave 2 stars only because "hate" is a strong word. If there was a category for strongly dislike, I would have chosen that. Its looks much better online than in person.
on May 13, 2014
Teeny tiny, made and shipped from China. I bought the largest size offered and it is probably an American adult size One, Can't get it over my head. The Vendor was wonderful and responded right away to my request to return, no problem with them at all - nor with Amazon Prime. But ... I'm keeping it. The lace is really nice and I do sew, so will rework it, put it on a larger blouse and hopefully be able to wear it.
on May 12, 2014
I bought this top cause I like the simplicity. I'm 5.3" just weigh under 125 normally wear size small, I ordered a large know the sizing is bit different in other places than here. So I ordered size large hoping it would be slightly loose. When I tried the shirt on it was skin tight for a large. Not fan of the material either. If going to order this top get a size or 2 larger than normal unless you want skin tight shirt.