Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASUS VS207D-P 19.5" HD+ 1600x900 VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 17, 2013
For the price, you really can't beat it. I did a lot of shopping around and I'm glad I finally settled on this one. I have an Asus laptop that I've been thoroughly impressed with and now this monitor.

The one note I should make is some of the materials initially led me to believe this might have an HDMI port. Be warned that it does not...this would make the item extra awesome but alas it will have to remain just awesome.
33 comments|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 21, 2014
Originally ordered this for my budget build at $99 bucks it is a great price for a 20 inch monitor. However take note that this monitor does not have HDMI so you will not get as good quality display as you would if you spend about 30 bucks more for HD monitor that has a HDMI connection. I personally recommend the Asus VE228H 21.5-Inch Full-HD LED Monitor with Integrated Speakers as for 30 bucks more you get full HD, HDMI connections, and speakers. I exchanged this monitor for that one and I am happy with the better quality screen.
22 comments|65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2015
Good affordable monitor that get's the job done, nothing fancy here. We bought 2 of them for a secondary dual monitor setup for our second office computer. Good looking design, doesn't feel or look cheap at all!

The screen itself isn't that vibrant, but shows true colors. If you are used to staring at a nice resolution monitor or iPad with high pixel density, switching to this will be terrible... as you can see every single pixel on the monitor running at native resolution. If you are looking to purchase this for graphic design work I'd do yourself a favor and invest in a better monitor that has a better contrast ratio, pixel density and higher native screen resolution.

Please note that these only have VGA input... no DVI. This is clearly stated in the product listing but I must have missed it.
on June 15, 2015
It's a great monitor I have no problems with it! P.S people saying "OH MY GOD DON'T BUY. I BOUGHT IT AND IT DOESN'T HAVE HDMI." How about you read the details. It literally says Ports: 1 VGA
on October 14, 2013
Very pleased with the monitor. Meets my needs perfectly. One design "flaw" is the horizontal in/out power and VGA connections on the back of the monitor, which result in a loss of space behind the monitor. This is of course due to the cords protruding out of the backside at 90 degrees, meaning the monitor cannot be backed up flush against a wall. My old Acer monitor (which this one is replacing) provided connections that were vertical so that the cables draped down and required no extra clearance space behind the monitor. All in all the ASUS it's a great monitor. Angle is adjustable (up 'n down). Be aware it only has VGA connection, no HDMI.
on June 22, 2013
Good monitor for the price, nice colors and clear display.

If you're looking for a larger resolution than 1600x1050 than look elsewhere and the monitor itself only has one output connector (VGA) but all I wanted was a desktop widescreen monitor of good quality for under a hundred and this fit the bill perfectly.

Happy with the purchase and it's got the ASUS brand as well.
on April 30, 2013
I am disapointed so far. this listing was very misleading. it showed that it had multiple inputs and it only has 1 VCA. resolution is nice but i could have spent slightly more and received much more for my money.
on June 21, 2015
This is a great monitor if you're looking for a decent budget one for gaming. I bought this one used but like new. Honestly out of the package I thought it could be a brand new one and it was easy to set up and everything which is good. After I turned it on I couldn't believe how good looking the picture quality was. Definitely close to 1080p, and you can adjust the screen to your liking. It takes a little bit to get the picture right so it's not so bright. But after that it just looks amazing. I recommend checking out amazon's warehouse deals, you never know what kind of good stuff you can find for great prices!
on June 4, 2015
The best compliment I can give this monitor is that I have dropped it on its head at least 5 times and it keeps on ticking. I stupidly put it on top of my printer to "raise it off the desk" and when the printer is running it gets bumpy and knocks the monitor off. AFter about 5 times, I decided to get a monitor riser. I'm really impressed this little guy held up so well. Way to go, Asus.
on June 4, 2015
The monitor itself looked nice. It was slim. The display was very bright, but nothing some adjusting with the menu couldn't fix easily.
I didn't use the provided stand. It was easy to mount onto my dual monitor arm using the VESA mounts on the back. It requires spacers to mount, due to its slight curved back.
Unfortunately, my monitor had a stuck green pixel slightly left of center on the screen. It wouldn't change. I've decided to return it and try another one of these monitors.

Monitor is located on the left in the photo, on the horizontal position.
review image