4.0 out of 5 stars Decent monitor
Smaller than and not as versatile as my current monitor. A good "simple but nice" choice but highly recommend the upgrade to 24" and higher screen definition/response ratings if you are looking for a gaming monitor. I am using the Asus ML249H on my main desktop and have been very impressed with it over the VS207 series
Published 14 months ago by Matthew

Published 2 months ago by Austin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent monitor, August 13, 2013
This review is from: ASUS VS207T-P 20-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for home computer, November 1, 2013
I got this screen just for my home computer (Games,web,etc.) and it looks pretty good. If I had to say one bad thing it would be that the cords in the back come out horizontal and could be a pain. But all round a nice computer monitor.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE MONITOR, GREAT PRICE, September 6, 2013
k (Columbia, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I got this monitor for my work. It works just as described and it was a reasonable price. I recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Static-like red dots showing on dark themed programs such as Steam, July 26, 2014
I'm not sure if I received a defective unit or what the heck the issue is, but when using a program or something with a dark background there these little red dots sort of like static on a TV on the left edge of the monitor. Sometimes it will show up shortly in the center of the screen. It doesn't do that on my other monitor, and my video card is brand spankin' new so I don't think it is a video card issue. If it weren't for that it would be a great monitor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Basic Monitor, August 9, 2013
Inexpensive, works, bright and good colors. Don't buy it expecting to get a $300+ monitor, and you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars The price is great, July 20, 2013
I purchased this monitor because of the price. I am very satisfied with. The only drawback is that the volume of the speakers were too low and I had to use my old speakers.

4.0 out of 5 stars This small TV works great at being a television, August 30, 2014
This small TV works great at being a television. It is very simplistic and does not stick any of the buttons anywhere on the TV. The only button on the TV is the power button other than that you will need to use the remote. I bought this specific TV to use the "smart" features on it, mainly to play videos/loop slide shows in our church building. The best feature I am glad they added is the ability to endlessly loop the media. Now I just need to put an .mp4 on a usb stick formatted in FAT32 and the TV will play my announcements all day.

Besides the limited formats that can be played, the only issue I ran into was when I exported a powerpoint into an .mp4 I kept getting an "Audio codec not supported" message that would stay on the screen. I ended up having to pull the video into adobe premiere pro and re-export it to get the message to go away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic 20" monitor, September 3, 2014
Daniel Malick (West Lafayette, IN, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a glorious monitor. I picked it up primarily as a media-viewing side monitor (my main is a 32" HDTV, which is useful to me due to a visual disability). The color is excellent, absolutely top notch in terms of richness and sharpness. Additionally, the menus are easy to navigate, setup was a breeze (i.e., plug it in and it works), and the base was super easy to attach.

If Asus made a 28-32" computer monitor (as opposed to an HDTV which generally has worse color), I would buy it, no questions asked. Extremely happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen! It was here the very next day ..., July 9, 2014
Great screen! It was here the very next day with Prime! I have been using it for some time now and it is bright and great for what I use it. I would certainly not have any qualms about buying another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars ASUS VS207T-P 20-In Screen Monitor Works Great, June 17, 2014
The monitor is the size I wanted, 20", and the price was good. It is used in conjunction with a laptop for dual monitors and different screens. The colors are good and the controls are easy to adjust. The only negative is the round stand takes up more shelf pace than a rectangle stand. When work area space is small, it makes a difference.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›