4.0 out of 5 stars Color is Everything
This phone works well, it is much better than the Radio Shack Phone that cost me twice as much. The Photo doesn't do justice to the actual color. It is a much cooler shade of Green than what shows on my monitor.
Published on September 26, 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, mediocre sound, good otherwise
We bought this phone because my daughter thought it was cool looking and it was the right color. Beyond that, this phone was inexpensive and is a decent performer.
Published on October 17, 2000 by mister_t42

4.0 out of 5 stars Color is Everything, September 26, 1999
This review is from: VTech 9111 900 MHz Cordless Phone (Green) (Office Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, mediocre sound, good otherwise, October 17, 2000
This review is from: VTech 9111 900 MHz Cordless Phone (Green) (Office Product)
You are not paying for fancy features, or digital clarity and security. And you don't get those for free. If you desire a great phone then you need to spend more. Sound quality is acceptable, though there is a constant hiss in the background, regardless of how far from the base you are. The hiss is not a problem at the lowest volume setting, but it gets worth as the volume goes up. Also, there is no headphone jack on this model.
For us the bottom line is that color and coolness are more important, so this one is a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars this phone is refreshingly great, July 24, 2000
Jane (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech 9111 900 MHz Cordless Phone (Green) (Office Product)
For many years I only used Panasonic phones, but have been very disappointed for the past couple years. A few months ago I picked up one of these vtechs on an impulse (love those colors!) and it turned out to have vastly superior sound quality to any of my expensive phones. This phone gets carried to every room in the house because of the good sound. I wish every phone -- actually, every electronic device, was as reliable and pleasurable to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 24, 2000
This review is from: VTech 9111 900 MHz Cordless Phone (Green) (Office Product)
This phone works great. I have had no static at all when I am in the house. It's so nice not to have a boring old black cordless phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jiggy Phone !, April 17, 2000
This review is from: VTech 9111 900 MHz Cordless Phone (Green) (Office Product)
Guys this is the coolest gizmo to have at the price it is sold ! I love it in more ways than one ! No static and just pleasant and simple talking !

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but problems..., June 18, 2000
This review is from: VTech 9111 900 MHz Cordless Phone (Green) (Office Product)
This phone has been nothing but problems for me. I never dropped the phone once, but static will come on. To get rid of it, I have to flick the back of the phone until it goes away. This knocks the battery loose because it is not secured, just barely touching the contacts, and in turn disconnects the phone call!. I try to place the phone back on the base unit, and it doesn't charge until I hit it. What a piece of junk.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, February 21, 2000
Adam Sacks (Calabasas, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech 9111 900 MHz Cordless Phone (Green) (Office Product)
This my friends is a great phone. This is what a cordless phone is supposed to be and at a great price. Way to go VTECH.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, July 25, 2000
This review is from: VTech 9111 900 MHz Cordless Phone (Green) (Office Product)
This phone was really bad because it stopped working withen the first 2 weeks I had it...I had no idea why!

Rate and Discover Movies