5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy for kids 3 to 5!
This toy is excellent.

It has many different modes and sections, the sound is excellent, and the display is nice and big.

It amazes me that this item is only $13, I would have paid $30 for this toy after messing with it a bit and learning the different aspects of it.

My ONLY complaint, and it is a big one, is the battery door on the back...
Published on October 17, 2010 by some guy

1.0 out of 5 stars Disliked all around.
I will start off with, yes, I know this is a cheap little toy... but I still hate it.

The entire toy turns on with the slightest bump, making it, IMO, a ticking bomb when I'm trying to put it away. From what I can tell, any of the front buttons will turn the entire toy on. The power button is basically just an off button.

It's incredibly annoying to...
Published on April 13, 2012 by Yoshi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars toy, January 2, 2011
This review is from: VTech - ABC Text and Go (Toy)
bought this for my grandchild for christmas he seemed to really love it. I think it will really help him with his alphabet and numbers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Why won't it ever stop making noise?, September 7, 2012
This review is from: VTech - ABC Text and Go (Toy)
My kid is too young to really use this toy, but I thought maybe she'd enjoy tossing this around instead of our tv remotes. She does, but it turns on super easily and makes noise incessantly when it's on. I wish there were some mode where you could just type and not be playing some game (have I missed this somehow?). Lastly, I wish it had a space bar for when you type "emails" (I know this is a minor thing but hey).

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish it had a space bar, April 19, 2014
This review is from: VTech - ABC Text and Go (Toy)
This is an awesome toy. It helps with letter recognition and more. I also think it makes a great "tool" for homeschoolers. I really wish it had a spacebar though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 3, 2014
This review is from: VTech - ABC Text and Go (Toy)
My nephew was quite fascintated by it but was disappointed when several keys did not function. Manufacturer need to check the item before shipment. I live in the Caribbean and could not return the item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Product and V-tech Customer Service is Awful, January 28, 2014
This review is from: VTech - ABC Text and Go (Toy)
I bought a brand new V-tech ABC Motion and when I opened it I found it was defective. Retailer no longer had item in stock so I called V-tech. V-tech customer service is horrible. They wanted me to pay to ship back this brand new defective product that they had shipped broken to begin with. I said this was ridiculous and I would just return it to Retailer. At that point they agreed to pay for shipping and said they would send me a label in 2-3 business days. Over a week later, they had never sent a label. I contacted them again via email. Finally I got an email back and now they telling me I'm lucky they will even replace it considering it was on sale at Retailer but they will make an exception this one time but that they will not pay shipping? Huh? How is my fault they shipped a defective item? Why should I put more money into their crummy product? And where do they think it is legal that because I got a deal on their brand new item that they don't have to honor their warranty? Rubbish.

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm, January 4, 2014
This review is from: VTech - ABC Text and Go (Toy)
Kids sorta, kinda like it but they are not enamored with it. All kids are different though. Good little toy and teaches alphabet and numbers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vtech Text & Go, January 1, 2014
This review is from: VTech - ABC Text and Go (Toy)
My son enjoys it, but I was expecting the unit to be a little smaller. I understand the size because it's easier for little hands to operate it. He likes that he "gets mail" and that he can "text back".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xmas Gift, December 20, 2013
This review is from: VTech - ABC Text and Go (Toy)
My kids still play with this and it's been a year now.. my little one (who's 3) still uses it as a pretend phone and just pushes buttons to make noise.. my daughter uses it more like a real phone.. cheap enough as a "side" gift and the kids seem to like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, September 2, 2013
This review is from: VTech - ABC Text and Go (Toy)
This toy has been providing my son with entertainment for about 3 years now. Great toy for the car. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 9, 2013
This review is from: VTech - ABC Text and Go (Toy)
My niece loves this toy and she likes the portability of it because she can take it wherever she goes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›