5.0 out of 5 stars A toy that will last a couple of years!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:42 Mins
Published on January 3, 2011 by Target Shopaholic

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 year olds birthday gift
Bought this for my granddaughter, She is now 18 months old and she still enjoys this gift. It really seems to do a lot of repeating to me and the red lights don't impress me much. She enjoys the songs, but I don't really think of this as a 'learning toy'.
Published 11 months ago by Irene

5.0 out of 5 stars A toy that will last a couple of years!, January 3, 2011
Length:: 1:42 Mins

We bought this at a toy store nearby b/c my baby was mesmerized by the lights on the screen. She's fascinated with the real laptops we have at home and we thought this might be an entertaining toy. She was about 7-8 months at that time and even though the minimum recommended age for this toy starts at 6 months, she really wasn't all that interactive with the laptop at the beginning. She did like to close the top down a lot and as other reviewers have mentioned, she also snapped her fingers in the process a couple of times but she didn't cry too much about the ouchies and it didn't deter her from continuing to play with the laptop.

Now at 10 months, she can be much more engaged and the laptop can usually keep her interest for a good 8 minutes -- just enough time for us to scarf down our meal at the table while we all sit down together. This video shows her at the dining table in her highchair. She likes to bash the keys and watch the lights come on while listening to the music. There are 3 modes to the laptop but we usually leave it at the music mode -- unless she decides to explore the switch on the side -- the other 2 modes are probably more appropriate for older toddlers who are learning shapes, feelings and common objects/sounds. Will they really learn what the laptop is supposedly teaching? I'm not sure but I do love that the volume options aren't too loud, the keys/mouse are easy to manipulate and this is one durable laptop that has survived many, many, MANY falls to the floor from the highchair!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but watch out for the lid., November 30, 2010
This review is from: VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink (Toy)
My 7 month old loves this toy. Can play for hours. The only thing they dont mention is that they can close their little fingers and hands in it. We tested it and it does hurt quite a bit when you push down on it. Which my daughter did within 5 mins of first playing with it, but has not done so since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, January 8, 2010
beach-ocean "ks" (Delaware County, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink (Toy)
this computer is great for teaching young children. Easy to handle and the mouse is adorable. I also like the color feature, pink for little girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars my 13 month old granddaughter loves this toy, February 13, 2012
This review is from: VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink (Toy)
This is a great toy for kids a year old and up. My granddaughter loves this and plays with it all the time !!

5.0 out of 5 stars LIke to Bang on the Computer, November 8, 2010
This review is from: VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink (Toy)
I bought this baby laptop to keep my 8 month old from hitting my laptop. She loves this. She hits the keys and looks up at the screen to watch the lights flash. I like that it has a sleep mode to save battery life. It is very sturdy, made of thick plastic and has no sharp edges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool toy, August 11, 2010
This review is from: VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink (Toy)
This was a gift for my 1 year old daughter who was obsessed with my husbands laptop at the time. She loved this toy for a long, long time. She felt like she had her own laptop. She also learned from it quite a bit. Overall a really great toy for a toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than the Fisher Price version, February 12, 2013
This review is from: VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink (Toy)
We bought our new daughter 2 "laptops" for Christmas. This one is very interactive and the whole "screen" lights up. On the Fisher Price version, only a small portion of the "screen" does anything - the rest is just a big sticker. My 6-month old loves this one so much and it seems like it will be interesting for years to come with all the different modes. She is not yet interested in the Fisher Price version. We liked the VTech Baby Learning Laptop so much we bought the blue version for my nephew's 1st birthday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute 1st computer, March 8, 2010
Amazon Customer (GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my then 9 month old daughter. She loved it instantly. Only problem is that my daughter does like to close the top because it seems so fun to her to do. But, she closes it with her other hand holding the bottom down for balance and easily smashes her little fingers. Very painful! My daughter doesn't cry about much, but she definitely cried real tears when her little fingers got smashed! I saw another review about this same problem before purchasing, but didn't think much of it. It's happened more than once and 3 months later my daughter still plays with it, but definitely doesn't have the same interest as she originally did. Overall I think it's an adorable concept and it is entertaining...but would be even better if they would fix it so that babies can't close it themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabby loves it!, December 27, 2013
This review is from: VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink (Toy)
My 9 month granddaughter loves the lights, songs and colorful keypad on this baby laptop. The songs play and she keeps time to the sounds. Recommend highly for babies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice, December 27, 2013
This review is from: VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink (Toy)
My daughter loves this toy. We got it for her for xmas and she hasn't stopped carrying it around and playing with it.

VTech - Baby's Learning Laptop - Pink