5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent article
Love the article, I'm very happy with the product. Recommended entirely. The design is very cute and the product is of excellent quality.
Published 6 months ago by Heindery Perea

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a phone, only a handset
Published 7 months ago by Jane Harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a phone, only a handset, January 25, 2014
This review is from: VTech CS6409 DECT 6.0 Accessory Handset Cordless Phone, Silver/Black, 1 Accessory Handset (Office Product)
I ordered this thinking it was a phone. It isn't. It is only a handset that will work if you have another phone to go with it. I will be returning it and getting an actual phone. So I don't know how it works as I don't have a phone to go with it. So if you need a new cordless phone this isn't it. If you are looking for an additional handset this might be it. I can't say how it works as it wasn't what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent article, March 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Vtech, March 13, 2014
Phone was very nice , we have been using it for long time no worries enjoy speaking :) Good one

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product filled the expectations, I will recommend to family and friends., March 13, 2014
Excellent product filled the expectations, I will recommend to family and friends.Packing and perfect chord. Very good. Thanks. attentively. Victoria

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered too fast, March 11, 2014
I ordered this too fast, and didn't realize it was meant to be attached to an already existing wireless system, when i was buying it to replace an old cordless phone of my Mom's that was going kaputz. waste of MONEY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly., March 11, 2014
I am using a CS6429 Base set which I thought might pose a compatibility problem, but I followed included instructions for startup and have had no problems since

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected., March 6, 2014
I loved this phone, but it didn't plug into the wall with a wire, it had to connect to this other phone, so we returned it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, March 6, 2014
this products is easy to set up, just follow the directions in the box. I have three handsets, and only one gave me problems when the base was searching, but it was finally connected and all is well.

1.0 out of 5 stars does not work, March 4, 2014
tired number of times to make it work well not reconnect to the base and it is the same phone that im using very unhappy

2.0 out of 5 stars VT ECH CS6409 DECT 6.0ACCESSORY HANDSET CORDLESS PHONE, March 3, 2014
This product may be good but it does not work with the system i already have in my home.My model # is 6042.I am not sure you can give replace it or take it back.

Rate and Discover Movies