5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm
Published on August 9, 2012 by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars V-tech phone
I orginally purchased a CS6619 as our base unit to make sure we would get a decent signal. We live in an old house with rock plaster and steel mesh walls, making signal transmission a little tricky in certain areas of the house. (We have a similar issue with our cell phones).
Published 23 months ago by Jim Holt

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, August 9, 2012
This review is from: VTech CS6609 Accessory Handset for CS6649 (Office Product)
This phone goes together with another phone I bought at Wal-mart; it does not work by itself. Wal-mart didn't even sell this accessory phone, so I found it on Amazon with no tax and no shipping - sweet. It is easy to register once you place it on the original set's base. Then you can move it anywhere in the house. Caution - before ordering these accessory phones, get the compatible model #'s right. It is easy to order the wrong model.

3.0 out of 5 stars V-tech phone, November 21, 2012
Jim Holt (Signal Mountain, TN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech CS6609 Accessory Handset for CS6649 (Office Product)
My wife and I were satisfied with the signal quality of this phone. Not great, but acceptable. We purchased the CS6609 unit as the compatible extension for our base phone. It does not require a phone cable, as it receives/transmits from the base unit. Both phones have alot of features, i.e contact memory, speed dial, missed call record, intercom, etc. We'll probably purchase another one for upstairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, March 13, 2013
Carlos Quinones (Saint Louis, Missouri) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech CS6609 Accessory Handset for CS6649 (Office Product)
I bought this as a replacement for the same one less than a year old that suddenly was not working. I hope this one lasts longer, I love the looks of this phone so I hope it does!

5.0 out of 5 stars Added phone to system, December 6, 2013
This review is from: VTech CS6609 Accessory Handset for CS6649 (Office Product)
It was a much needed additional phone that was added to my existing VTech phone system. It meets all my expectations and preforms perfectly. I especially like the ultra clear speakerphone on this model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Additional handset, September 21, 2013
This review is from: VTech CS6609 Accessory Handset for CS6649 (Office Product)
My wife bought a 3-handset system and we needed 4, so I ordered an extra handset. It didn't want to synch at first, but once it acknowledged it was now part of a set, not some kind of magical stand-alone cordless device, it has worked fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, September 6, 2013
This review is from: VTech CS6609 Accessory Handset for CS6649 (Office Product)
This got the job done and the phone works fantastic in my apartment...very easy to use and set up. Don't forget a dsl filter for the phone line if applicable...it will take you from maddening static to crystal clear phone calls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up..., August 28, 2013
This review is from: VTech CS6609 Accessory Handset for CS6649 (Office Product)
Plugged it in and quickly paired it to my existing system of vtech phones. Works great, easy to use, simple phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does Everything a Phone Should Do, August 25, 2013
This review is from: VTech CS6609 Accessory Handset for CS6649 (Office Product)
Mom already had this system with two phones, she lost one, so got her two more to add to system. Btw, you can "deregister" all the phones so that a lost one can't be used until re-registed in base unit.

They registered right up with her base, all saved settings show since custom settings, phone list, etc is saved in the base unit.

Just excellent for the price, actually excellent period.

5.0 out of 5 stars already have these phones in my home, August 7, 2013
This review is from: VTech CS6609 Accessory Handset for CS6649 (Office Product)
Liked the phone and the price so much, decided to have another. It works very well and I now have one in every room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vetch phones, August 3, 2013
This review is from: VTech CS6609 Accessory Handset for CS6649 (Office Product)
Extension sets worked great with my base unit. Easy to program, took about 5 minutes per phone. Lived up to the description....great product for the money...

VTech CS6609 Accessory Handset for CS6649