Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 111 questions
votes
We take it with us to my moms,etc. So I just thought it would be easier for her to use. In addition I felt I might have a want to just watch the video monitor and felt like I could just as well have him sleeping next to me then because I'd get about as much done ;) I also have 2 older boys and this is like what we had for them, so it's what I know and am completely comfortable with. Plus the range is great, as I could take it outside without having to have it plugged in.
Jan 7, 2014 by sammr7
votes
I disagree that two units work properly together. I bought a second set of these same monitors to use with our second baby and they repeatedly interact with each other and lose the link to the base. I called VTech and was told that they run on the same frequency, so this will likely continue to be a problem. I would not recommend using two at the same time.
Nov 8, 2014 by Zachary K.
votes
votes
no, you can use it plugged in.
Nov 24, 2012 by Book Lover #52
votes
We have 2 sets in our house and it works great!! They don't interfere with each other at all.
Feb 24, 2013 by becky
votes
Just the Parent Unit. The Baby unit needs to be plugged in.
Jan 19, 2014 by Amazon Customer
vote
Same question from me...I cannot use it in Europe :(
Apr 10, 2013 by Steeve P.
vote
Depends how long you have been using it. When we first bought it it lasted 8-9 hrs. After about two months of use (not usually longer than a few hours unplugged) it has dropped to around 5 hours.
Mar 24, 2013 by forand
vote
We found it to not pick up a signal when we were nowhere near 1000 feet away from our house; more like only about 200' away. Big disappointment. It wouldn't pick up the signal from our house when I was just across the street in our neighbor's house, and you lose reception even faster if you have a more solid wall like plaster or brick instead of drywall. We live in a city so not sure if there were other interfering signals from home wireless networks or radio.
Feb 8, 2014 by K Kennaugh
vote
I have used and currently own the Vtech tat comes with one parent unit and two baby units. Placing all units in separate rooms works fine. no issues at all. I have not had other systems at home at the same time to check for interference between systems, but these are digital, should work fine.
May 5, 2014 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers