4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good (but be aware that Mac software isn't out yet)
So far so good - very cool toy for my 5 year old son who loves to push buttons & play with electronics. The instructions are oddly written without a central organization, so I thought I'd relate what you need to do in order to add music, videos & pictures.

First, buy a PC because the Mac compatible version of vtech's content management software (Learning Lodge...
Published on September 22, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Parents View
I purchased two of these units for my kids (age 3 and 5) for Christmas and have played around with it a bit to get it set up. The primary reason I chose the Innotab over the Leapfrog tablet is because of the ability to add music/videos and the expandable memory. My observations so far:

*Photos- I like the ability to add photos. I am very irritated that I cannot...
Published on October 28, 2011 by Cherice

‹ Previous | 112 13 1437 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars great but battery life is too short, April 30, 2014
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Interactive Learning Tablet (Toy)
My son loves this tablet but is dies out of energy too fast.
I wish battery lasted longer, but overall its a great product for kids.

1.0 out of 5 stars not fun for kids, March 2, 2014
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Interactive Learning Tablet (Toy)
screen too small and dark. Cant adjust the darkness/lightness
Limited use for kids learning. Even the down load materials are not of excting

1.0 out of 5 stars doens't stay charged long, February 26, 2014
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Interactive Learning Tablet (Toy)
Doesn't stay charged long. I was disappointed that my son couldn't keep playing with after a week, tried looking for a portable charger.. no luck! HE has not picked it up again

4.0 out of 5 stars Intelligent tabs .., February 24, 2014
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Interactive Learning Tablet (Toy)
In October/2011, I bought 2 Vtech inno tabs for someone special in Guyana, (esp. For his kids) and was told that his 2 boys love this new technology. Even the adults was having fun trying out the new features and what it can do.
Certainly an intelligent fun piece of technology that I would certainly recommend for the kids. They can learn a lot from the features and contents it have.

5.0 out of 5 stars VTECH LEARNING TABLET, January 27, 2014
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Interactive Learning Tablet (Toy)
WONDERFUL PRODUCT FOR CHILD JUST LEARNING TO USE TABLET FITS INTO ACTIVITY TABLE PERFECTLY FUN GAMES TO PLAY VIBRANT COLORS AND ACTIVITIES

5.0 out of 5 stars great learning tool., December 12, 2013
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Interactive Learning Tablet (Toy)
My kids love it! The only thing is the stylus gets lost easy so i had to buy an extra pack of styluses. You cant get from vtech here the u.s. But you can get them right here on amazon. :) love amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves doing his "homework" on it, December 2, 2013
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Interactive Learning Tablet (Toy)
I bought this a year ago for our 3-yr-old son who was obsessed with our iphones. It doesn't have quite the same appeal maybe (what kid toy can?), but this keeps him busy whenever he picks it up. We bought only one game. Between that and the default games, he has not gotten bored. In addition to the games, he likes to go into the notes to do "homework" and the calendar to put in "addresses".

The navigation is very intuitive for him and I really like that there is nothing he can do to the settings to screw it up (unlike our phones.) The worst he can do is change his name from "Sean" to ",dhksfsdjf,hs,dfhkweksrth"

Durability is also very good. It has been dropped short distances on tile and longer distances on carpet without sustaining any damage.

It's kind of a battery hog, so I invested in the separate AC plug and was glad that I did.

3.0 out of 5 stars dont buy inno tabs. burn out life spand is 6 months, November 19, 2013
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Interactive Learning Tablet (Toy)
burnt out after 6 months... wast of money. bad reviews of this item due to the item, seller was exelent so 3 stars to him no stars for this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, October 26, 2013
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Interactive Learning Tablet (Toy)
I got this as a birthday gift and it was just as it was described and the shipping was fast. my grand daughter loves this

4.0 out of 5 stars A lifesaver on car trips, September 21, 2013
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Interactive Learning Tablet (Toy)
I bought two- I have 2 and 4 yo boys and they both love their "tabs". I only wish they were rechargeable because they EAT batteries. Buy the car adapter!

‹ Previous | 112 13 1437 | Next ›