5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with my son!
As with all of the innotab games theyre meant for older kids. My 2 1/2 year old loves the games on it but dosnt yet have the patience to sit through the stories. I think its a wonderful game that will grow with him, and I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Published on April 15, 2012 by NikiK

2.0 out of 5 stars Teaches a little, not cost-effective
I bought this for my kids when Toys R Us had a sale on InnoTab titles; with tax it ended up costing me abuot the same as what Amazon.com is charging right now. For what you get and what your kids get out of it, it's way overpriced, but that's the way with VTech and Leapfrog game titles.

As with other InnoTab titles, you get the following:

- an...
Published 22 months ago by Gadgester

2.0 out of 5 stars Teaches a little, not cost-effective, August 29, 2012

As with other InnoTab titles, you get the following:

- an interactive e-book, interactive in the sense that your kid can touch words so they're read and touch highlighted words to see a definition, plus a few simple animations

- 3 learning games, called Glider Getaway, Night Escape, and On the Conveyor Belt

- 2 creative activities, Buzz's Showtime (simplest video animation) and Woody's Dash (simplest video game creation)

My kids played with the title for about 40 minutes and have never touched it again since. The contents are just barely fun and there is actually some educational value (especially compared with smartphone apps), but the whole experience doesn't last long at all, and the entire presentation feels lacking in content and substance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with my son!, April 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, January 21, 2012
Trisha (North Platte, NE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Software - Disney's Toy Story (Toy)
So far he loves this game, I was worried about the age on it because he is only 4 but so far he hasn't had any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids, December 29, 2012
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Software - Disney's Toy Story (Toy)
My son got this for his birthday and hasn't put it down. Its fun and good for learning for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational., July 31, 2012
Duane G. Jacobs (Belleville, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Software - Disney's Toy Story (Toy)
I bought this for my grandson and still having fun playing it. He loves the InnoTab and takes it everywhere. He has learned a lot from the software titles I purchased, including this one. Again, just make sure you get the proper age group for these games. Kids get bored quickly when it is too easy. If it is too hard, they won't play it at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Four year old love this game., February 15, 2012
Faith Free (Clarkesville, Georgia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Software - Disney's Toy Story (Toy)
My daughter received this Innotab cartridge for Christmas 2011. She has a lot of fun with it. I would recommend to any young boy or girl with an Innotab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it, May 12, 2014
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Software - Disney's Toy Story (Toy)
My 3 year grandson loves Toy Story and thus likes the games on this software. His big brother is teaching the games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, April 14, 2014
Tulor "Yvonne" (Richmond, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Software - Disney's Toy Story (Toy)
I purchased this for my grandson. He absolutely loves Toy Story, so he love sthe games provided by this software.

5.0 out of 5 stars purchased as a gift, April 3, 2014
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Software - Disney's Toy Story (Toy)
this was purchased as a gift for my grandson who is 4 years old, I am told by his mom that is absolutely loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Game, March 3, 2014
kah00na (Topeka, KS USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - InnoTab Software - Disney's Toy Story (Toy)
This game is pretty descent. My kids played it a lot when I first got it and it still gets a little play time every now and then. I have other games that haven't been played in months, but this one stays pretty active. The learning part of this game is good as well as the entertainment part.

VTech - InnoTab Software - Disney's Toy Story