VTech InnoTab Software, Jake and the Never Land Pirates
|Price:||$2.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.02 (70%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates kids software features interactive learning games that teach about classification, reading, logic, creativity and more
- Kids e-Book tells the story of Jake and his pirate buddies as they set out on an adventure; includes a fun story that has a story dictionary to help teach new words
- Learning software lets kids decorate photos of Bucky or Captain Hook with stickers and frames (camera mode compatible only with InnoTab 2, 2S, 3 and 3S)
- Kids can join Jake and the Never Land Pirates on 3 different learning adventure activities; game instigate learning and sense of imagination in kids
- Kids gaming software is intended for kids 3 to 6 years of age; compatible with all VTech InnoTab systems including InnoTab 3, 3S and 3S Plus
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
VTech InnoTab Software - Jake and the Never Land Pirates
Yo ho, let's go on a learning adventure with the Jake and the Never Land Pirates software cartridge for the VTech InnoTab systems. With this software cartridge, your child can join their favorite pirates in three learning games as they build skills in classification, reading, logic, creativity, and more. The e-book contains a fun story that has a story dictionary so your child can learn the meaning of new words. Your child can have added fun with the software cartridge's creative activities that allow them to take wacky photos of Captain Hook or decorate Bucky.
- Works with all VTech InnoTab systems
- Software cartridge features three learning games
- E-book contains a kid-friendly story dictionary
- Creative activities allow your child to explore and create
- Product Measures: 0.5" x 2" x 1.5"
- Recommended Ages: 4-6 years
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Game 1. is 'Ballet Dance' party, which uses memory to follow dance moves. 2. 'Letter Bubbles' focuses on spelling by popping bubbles with letters in them in order. 3. 'Hide and seek' is for visual skills, simply finding the toys hiding around the room and paying attention to which direction they run. 4. 'Marble Rolling' is lots of fun with sorting colors and answering some simple addition like 5 + 3 = ?. 5. 'Stack those blocks' is matching with color and pattern. 6. 'Odd one out' is logic, picking which picture is different. 7. 'Matching Pairs' is simply memory. 8. 'Follow That Card' is observation, basically the nutshell game. 9. 'Check-Up Games' is problem solving and health and the child gets to learn what doctors instruments are used for. The child also builds an inventory of coloring pages, and the story is cute too, 'The Rip Heard 'Round the World'. I would definitely get this again for my kids, the animation is good and very engaging, and the price on Amazon is better than what I have found out in town!
The games the child plays along the campus path are 1. 'Monster Football' with beginning and missing letters. 2. 'Monster Puzzle' is problem solving, or just putting together a puzzle. 3. 'Scare Card Club' is Memory. The Training games are more involved, 4. 'Reflex Training' is addition, and number comparison(which is biggest?). 5. 'Scary Faces' is finding differences in pictures. 6. 'Avoid the Spotlight' is numbers and order. The Scare Games happen after a few bits of training, 7. 'The Toxicity Challenge' is running and avoiding toxic urchins(Dad's favorite!), step on an urchin, and Mike's foot swells up! 8. 'Avoid the Parent' is finding beginning and missing letters. Finally, the 9. 'Simulated Scare' that you have to scare the simulator kid using the motion sensor in the tablet. Tons of fun on one little cartridge!
Would recommend this software.
There are eight games in all, and two per level. 1.'Flight Basics', which is for counting and skip counting, and 2.'Maneuvering', for Number identification, comparison and more/less than. 3.'Know the Stages' is for memory and social science, 4. 'Constellations' is for memory, counting and connecting constellations(fine motor skills). 5. 'Navigation' is for spatial sense and map skills. 6. 'Flying Smart' is problem solving and logic. 7. 'Advanced Flying' is addition and subtraction. 8. 'Film study' is memory and object matching.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It took me a bit to realize the Innotab 3S needs the download code.Published 55 minutes ago by Amazon Customer
Great InnoTab Game! My Children Enjoy. Track your children's progress on vtechs Learning Lodge for Educational Support! Great Fun!Published 13 days ago by AmityLila