VTech InnoTab Software, Nickelodeon Team Umizoomi
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$14.00 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Umizoomi kids software features 3 learning games that reinforce skills such as matching, counting and sequencing;
- Kids E-book tells the story of Team Umizoomi as they set out on an adventure; use the touch screen or the tilt-sensor to play the full color animation game with exciting music and sounds
- Pop-up dictionary gives animated definitions of vocabulary words in the e-book; 2 creative activities allow kids to play and create with their favorite team Umizoomi characters
- Educational toy has 2 creative activities included; join Milli, Geo and Bot for some educational fun with this Team Umizoomi game software
- Kids gaming software is intended for kids 3 to 6 years of age; compatible with all VTech InnoTab systems including InnoTab 3, 3S and 3S Plus
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Take learning to the next level with the Team Umizoomi learning game cartridge for the VTech InnoTab systems. This cartridge includes three interactive learning games that use the color touch screen or tilt sensor to play. Your child will have fun as they learn about matching, counting, sequencing, and more. Kids can also read along with an e-book featuring Team Umizoomi while the pop-up dictionary gives animated definitions of words found in the e-book. Engaging creative activities allow kids to play and create with their favorite characters.
Works with all VTech InnoTab systems
Three learning games reinforce skills such as matching, counting, sequencing, and more
E-book tells an exciting story featuring Team Umizoomi
Creative activities allow kids to play and create with their favorite Team Umizoomi characters
Pop-up dictionary gives animated definitions of words in the e-book
Product Measures: 0.5" x 2" x 1.5"
Recommended Ages: 3-6 years
From the Manufacturer
Style Name: Nickelodeon Team Umizoomi | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
Game 1. is 'Ballet Dance' party, which uses memory to follow dance moves. 2. 'Letter Bubbles' focuses on spelling by popping bubbles with letters in them in order. 3. 'Hide and seek' is for visual skills, simply finding the toys hiding around the room and paying attention to which direction they run. 4. 'Marble Rolling' is lots of fun with sorting colors and answering some simple addition like 5 + 3 = ?. 5. 'Stack those blocks' is matching with color and pattern. 6. 'Odd one out' is logic, picking which picture is different. 7. 'Matching Pairs' is simply memory. 8. 'Follow That Card' is observation, basically the nutshell game. 9. 'Check-Up Games' is problem solving and health and the child gets to learn what doctors instruments are used for. The child also builds an inventory of coloring pages, and the story is cute too, 'The Rip Heard 'Round the World'. I would definitely get this again for my kids, the animation is good and very engaging, and the price on Amazon is better than what I have found out in town!
The games the child plays along the campus path are 1. 'Monster Football' with beginning and missing letters. 2. 'Monster Puzzle' is problem solving, or just putting together a puzzle. 3. 'Scare Card Club' is Memory. The Training games are more involved, 4. 'Reflex Training' is addition, and number comparison(which is biggest?). 5. 'Scary Faces' is finding differences in pictures. 6. 'Avoid the Spotlight' is numbers and order. The Scare Games happen after a few bits of training, 7. 'The Toxicity Challenge' is running and avoiding toxic urchins(Dad's favorite!), step on an urchin, and Mike's foot swells up! 8. 'Avoid the Parent' is finding beginning and missing letters. Finally, the 9. 'Simulated Scare' that you have to scare the simulator kid using the motion sensor in the tablet. Tons of fun on one little cartridge!
1. Umi City Search, where your child has to follow directions to unstick the Umicar, it uses number, color and shape recognition.
2. Railway Fix-it you help the Umis fix the broken railroad tracks by using shape recognition, measuring and number recognition, and simple addition
3. Sled run your child helps build a dogsled using shape recognition, and use the motion sensor to drive the sled, and number sense with greater and less than, and smallest to largest.
My girls are partial to the Railway fix-it, but they like the ebook, photo album and dance studio that they get to decorate and the Go gallery where they can color pictures.
I would definitely recommend this for kids 3-7, mine have really enjoyed it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is cute! My 2 year old loves it. It is intuitive and she figured out how to do the different components easily. She really enjoys the music, so this is played often. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Raspy Mommy
Love that my girls can have fun while learning, & you can't beat the price. Great buy!Published 10 days ago by Lia
Disclosure- The product has been provided by VTech so I could experience it with my family; however, the thoughts and opinions are all my own. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Judy