Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on July 21, 2015
My son has the Innotab 2 and it's been hard for me to find new games for him. We ordered Spongebob and it arrived incredibly fast, even for Amazon Prime. I love this game because my son, though he can't read, can play it by himself. He loves it because he loves Spongebob and it keeps his attention.
on November 4, 2015
Our little guy loves it! It is entertaining and educational. I love that the Innotab cartridges include a game, book, and educational apps all for one price! Our son is 7 1/12 and he still loves to play them.
on February 2, 2015
Even though its for ages 6-8, my two year old can play a lot of the games on the cartridge and he loves it! He is a huge spongebob fan! Game is educational as well. If you have more than one child you may want to purchase more than one because my children fight over this game! lol
on February 18, 2015
this game is great my 5 year old loved it until he broke it the 3rd day of having it. the little chip broke inside the game system. i would recommend watching your child closely cause if he/she takes it out they are likely to break it
on November 2, 2014
Oh my Goodness! This order arrived on Time, I can hardly wait til my Grandson opens it, but this gift will have to wait. I' am so pleased with the Seller for being so Prompt! I would Highly Recommend this InnoTab, even if you're not a Fan you can't go wrong with this Great Buy!
on March 5, 2016
Delivered on time. Brand new and works great. Our kids love it. My 3 year old loves a game on there where he can create sandwiches. He can play that all day. He has learned about all kinds of vegetables and foods and what they look like. We went out to eat with family and he was sitting there creating sandwiches for everybody.
on March 24, 2013
My sons received an Innotab from their grandmother but it did not come with any games. This was the first (and only) one that I purchased for them. They like it but find that the Innotab is not as entertaining as their DS so it was only used a couple of times.
on July 31, 2012
I bought this for my grandson and he cannot stop playing it. He and his InnoTab are like one now. He has learned so much from this interactive game, that I bought more titles. Just make sure you get the proper age group for these games. Too young and your child will not play it, too old and your child will grow bored very quickly.
on April 21, 2012
I know my child likes this games out of all the ones she has she plays with this one the most. Lots of different activities you can do on this game. Very fun.
on December 17, 2012
Both my kids (aged 6 and 2) are hooked on this game and now my two-year old is accurately identifying the keys on our computer keyboards. The games are fun and (even though it's SpongeBob) the kids are being edutained in the best way. I highly recommend it.