5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game for Dora Lovers
I seldom write reviews for products, but the Mobigo system has been such a hit with my 2.5 yo daughter. She loves the Dora game. It is easy for her to navigate through the screens. Half of the games she can play now and half she can grow into which gives this cartridge some longevity. The graphics are simply fantastic. Vtech has really created a quality product.
Published on July 5, 2010 by Moriah N. Morency

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Year Old Dora Fan Not So Much Into This
Published on January 25, 2012 by J. Heaton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game for Dora Lovers, July 5, 2010
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Software - Dora the Explorer - Twins Day (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Year Old Dora Fan Not So Much Into This, January 25, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
We got my 3 year old daughter 3 MobiGo games at Christmas - this was her least favorite. I was really surprised, because she just adores Dora and the gang. She's bored by it, and almost never plays it. One thing I personally don't like about this game is that they use the new actress for the Dora voice. SO nasal it grates on me. I'm sure the actress is a wonderful girl - her voice is just like FINGERNAILS on a chalkboard to my ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great educational video game, February 10, 2011
We got the "Dora twins day" game cartridge in the same time as the Mobigo because we didn't know there was a cartridge included. But we're happy we did, this Dora one is great ! It has 6 games: 1. pattern understanding/shape recognition/memorization 2. differences 3.counting 4. letters/keyboard use 5. analysis (find the hidden subject)and 6. matching (find the righ picture).
The cartridge says 3-5 yo. My son (26 mo) had the system for his 2nd b-day. He's mastered the patterns/shapes game very fast (his 1st favorite one), the differences/matching/analysis ones very fast, and is improving by leaps and bounds in the letters games. I am overall very satisfied with this game cartridge, as my son goes back to it a lot. His favorite game is the letters one now, as he mastered the others, but it's incredible to see the little brain cells at work. He used apps on my iPhone a lot, and now he's just happy with "his computer". I'm getting the storage cartridge and the Shrek 4 cartridge now. I have the Mickey one, but I was concerned that it would be too difficult for him, as it's written "4-6 yo", but after reading reviews, it seems it will be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, January 17, 2011
My daughter received this game, along with the vtech mobigo game console, for Christmas. She loves Dora, so we knew that she would love this game. She is only 2.5 and has already mastered this game, but she has yet to get bored with it! This game has great graphics. We all love how the game has an easy level and a difficult level. We also love how it provides encouragement along the way. The scoring at the end is also a really nice feature. Overall, a really great game, especially if your child loves Dora and matching!

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, April 30, 2013
cynthia Boyd (MANASQUAN, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased this as a gift for my niece and she can't get enough of it. This product is well made and easy to operate. Great price and quick shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Educational Game, September 27, 2011
My Son is 4, but he received this game at 3 years old. He loves to play this. It is very educational. Teachs letters, matching, patterns, etc. Very good system. The only trouble we have had, is sometimes u have to blow in the games of the mobigo to make the games work and if the games are messed with at all during play the system will lock up until u take the game completely out and start over.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, April 17, 2011
My almost 3 year old loves this game. She only has 3 games for her Mobigo, and this one is in equal rotation with the others. She's a huge Dora fan to begin with, so if your child is as well, go ahead and get this one. Some of the games are still a little advanced for her. (like I said she is almost 3), but she still loves playing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY EDUCATIONAL ,FOR LITTLE 3 YEAR OLD GIRLS, June 7, 2014
This was part of a B'day gift for my daughter ,she loved it ,the fist week ,then she just got bored as she always do .
I do not think it teaches too much for children over 3 years old ,unless the child have never learned anything in his whole life (for you to have an idea my babies don't talk english and they can perfectly play the game withouth help)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Shipping, May 24, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas, she liked it.. She likes Dora a lot. I will buy a second game for her just because the prices here are cheaper than other places.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, April 19, 2014
My 3 year old daughter loves her new game we got her. She loves Dora and loves to learn so this game is the best. She has already learned so much from the game. I recommend this to everyone that has a child that loves Dora!!!!