Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 27, 2011
I am a review queen. After reading ALL the reviews on ALL the mobigo games out there, we selected and purchased the best 5 for Christmas. This one tops the list, its fun as very as very edcational. My son is 4 and its not too difficult or too easy for him and he doesnt even realize he is learning. Weve never seen the movie, but we highly reccommend this game!
on September 9, 2012
I bought this game for my son. he has multiple mobigo games. He plays this all the time now! It teaches letters, numbers, all kinds of stuff and they make it exciting becuase its ninja stuff!!! completely worth the buy!
on January 28, 2012
I bought it for a 5 year old because it involved the character Po (Panda) and claimed to teach children Chinese. How awesome (I thought)! Their definition of teaching Chinese is showing the Chinese character (i.e. for wood) but the program doesn't say it aloud in Chinese. What the heck is the point then? There is no connection to prior knowledge so how would they remember an isolated meaningless symbol as the word for wood in Chinese?
Bad execution (and false advertising) of intention. The rest of the games are alright. Had I known what I know now, I would've bought another game.
on January 21, 2014
Both my kids boy and girl are big fans of the Kung Fu Panda and really wanted this new game for their V-Tech but they played for a few days and forgot all about it. For this price I would expect to get some hours out of it lol. Sorry VTech
on March 28, 2013
My little 3yr old guy loves the games. The only issue that I have with it is, when it says it teaches Chinese, the game just shows the symbol & it's meaning ! It never pronounces the word. So that feature is pretty useless. Other than that, the graphics are good & the games r enjoyable.
on November 11, 2011
this is a great way for kids to learn why they are being inspired by the moral lesson of kung-fu panda, i dont much appreciate violent video games, but kung-fu is centered around self-defense so it is part of life
on March 2, 2012
I purchased this game for my son because he asked for me to buy him a Kung Fu Panda game for his mobigo. He's only 3 (he'll be 4 soon) but he's just about mastered the game and I'm very proud of him for that. He really seems to love the game and it keeps him mentally stimulated for hours. As far as learning chinese, it's actually misleading because it doesn't tell the child what the word means, it just shows the symbol and tells you what it means in English; tad bit disappointed with that. But overall, it's a good game.
on October 4, 2011
My daughter is in love her MobiGo and this particular games is wonderful. I could believe that it was helping her identify letters and also they teach a few chinese words. They have some interesting games with shapes and letters. I was impressed with the quailty of this game and the MobiGO.
on June 30, 2013
Kids tried to like it and played with it for a day but then had no interest in going back to it. I think some of the games were too abstract for them and others were just not fun for them.
on January 19, 2012
We bought this for our son's Mobigo and he just loves it! The games are fun and educational too and the graphics are great. It helps if the kid has seen the movie in question.

See 1 answered question