5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 2 year old
Published on December 31, 2010 by scanpennett

3.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for Great Grandkids
Got it for my great grandkids. They seem to like it. I haven't used it myself so I can't say from a hands-on standpoint.
Published 10 months ago by C. Wilkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 2 year old, December 31, 2010
scanpennett (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Software - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Toy)
I thought that my son may not be able to operate this game since it is rated ages 4-6 and he is 26 months. Not so - it is 100% touch screen and he LOVES it. I also bought the Cars and Toy Story 3 games but the graphics are not nearly as good as this one. I admit - he's a hard core Mickey fan and shows little interest in the Cars or Toy Story 3 movies but this game is the best of the 3 (and the most challenging). I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and amazing game for ALL ages!, March 30, 2011
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Software - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Toy)
I considered buying Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to my son since he LOVES Mickey Mouse. However, I was a little bit worried regarding the age listing on it (4-8). My son is going to be 3 years old in May and I was afraid he might not able to enjoy the game, get frustrated, and just stop playing....BUT actually this never happened. He enjoys the game and plays with it all the time. All I can say it's truly a fun game and your child will enjoy it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME TOY FOR MY 3 YEAR OLD, January 9, 2011
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Software - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Toy)
We bought this game for my son for his 3rd birthday. He started playing right off with very little help from me. He really enjoys the game. I would totally recommend this game if your child likes Mickey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Child Will Learn, February 22, 2012
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Software - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Toy)
Unlike a few of the MobiGo games, Mickey Mouse Club House is very diverse and challenging. Your child will always find something new to do, and there are games for every skill level--you'll be surprised how quickly your child moves up to the more difficult games. I would even go so far as to suggest that Mickey Mouse Club House can benefit younger children--below the age range given on the packaging (4 to 7). After owning this game for only a few weeks, my child learned to count change. My child is developmentally delayed, by the way. The colors, sounds and characters are engaging enough to make your child want to learn . . . want to please Mickey and get him and his gang to their intended destinations.

Among other things, your child will help Mickey choose the right shapes to build an airplane, complete patterns and count change.

Order yours today!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2yr Old LOVES it, August 1, 2013
My son is addicted to Mickey Mouse...its like toddler crack! This game is age appropriate and keeps him busy for a long time. He loves it and so do I!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this game as much as the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, December 30, 2010
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Software - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Toy)
My son is a big fan of the mickey mouse club house show so Santa brought the game for his mobigo. He loves it. The mousekatools are his favorite part of the show and toodles so it so cool that they incorporated it in the game. He is only three and first it was a little hard for him but with a little instruction from mom he is able to correct some of the errors that he was making and is currently able to play on his own.If your child is a fan of the show would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 out of 5, May 1, 2011
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Software - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Toy)
we got this game for my 4 3/4 year old for Easter, he loves it. One of the games is a little hard for him but thats fine with us gives him something to learn :) I recommend it to anyone who's child has a mobigo :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, March 19, 2011
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Software - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Toy)
This mickey mouse game is great. My son loves every single game on this, it challenges him since he is only three and stubbornly chooses the difficult level but the easy level is more appropriaate for him now. This game is much better then the other one I purchased "Dora the Explorer Twins' Day"

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids like it, September 16, 2013
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Software - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Toy)
The kids really seem to like this game and they figured it out on their ow. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobigo Rocks, March 17, 2012
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Software - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Toy)
My 3 1/2 yr. old grandson loves his Mobigo. Third cartridge is Mickey. He wants all the cartridges. It seems to have taught him hand-eye coordination quickly and even elements of arithmetic.

VTech - MobiGo Software - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse