4.0 out of 5 stars Strong but maybe a little too secure
Published on July 1, 2010 by Heather Guinn

2.0 out of 5 stars Holy Cow -- VERY VERY TIGHT!
Published on December 27, 2011 by Pharmacist Mom

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong but maybe a little too secure, July 1, 2010
Heather Guinn (Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case (Toy)
I bought this case for the Mobigo and really liked some of the features. It is sturdy and strong enough to protect the items inside. I really liked the protective flap that covers the screen from getting scratched. There is a zipped pocket where you can store quite a few games - I have four in there now and could easily double that amount. There are two elastic straps that hold the Mobigo securely in place. It is not too hard for my almost 6 year old to put the Mobigo in but a little tight to take out. I even have some trouble with getting it in and out because it's tight but I imagine it will get easier with use. Overall a good accessory and value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Product, September 29, 2010
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case (Toy)
I purchased a MobiGo for my nephew's third birthday. I thought he may be too young for the game, but he picked it up in no time. Plus, he loves the games which are very educational (Toy Story 3 is his favorite right now.) The game system is well worth the money and easy to use. This case is a "must have." A 3 year old boy is not the most gentle when it comes to toys so the case is wonderful. It stores his gaming system, along with a few games in a durable case. If you are going to spend the money on the system, I would strongly recommend the additional expense of getting a solid case, like this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great carrying case, February 22, 2011
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case (Toy)
durable case with enough pocket room inside for 4 or 5 games.
too bad it cant fit the ac adapter, but i like the strong, yet soft, outer shell that protects the video game. perfect for taking on trips.
the zipper opens up wide enough that you can actually play the game while it's still inside the case, with ease.
would have liked it if they had some cooler colors/designs though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Holy Cow -- VERY VERY TIGHT!, December 27, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case (Toy)
The Mobigo fits unbelievable tight in this thing. As in, it takes approximately 1 minute of fooling with it to get the thing in or out. I cannot imagine why on earth they created it so amazingly snug, especially for a device intended for small children. There is no way a young kid could use this without assistance. We still use it, to protect the Mobigo, but I (silently) curse the case every time I have to struggle with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Why I did not like my carrying case, January 29, 2014
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case (Toy)
I did not know that there was two types of mobigo carrying cases and i received the case for the Vtech-Mobigo II instead of the regular case for the learning system. This one you have to take out the system to play, whereas the regular case, you can play your system inside the case. My grandson was not too happy about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 4, 2014
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case (Toy)
grandson love it. was able to put his mobigo2 and games in his new case and carry it home with no problem

5.0 out of 5 stars VTech MobiGo Case, April 23, 2013
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case (Toy)
The MobiGo Touch Learning system fits perfect in the case, it protects it when traveling with it.
I would highly recommend this case.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for protection lousy for access, December 16, 2012
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case (Toy)
We have had this item for 6 months and it has taken a beating. My 3 year old son has dropped it, thrown it, and hit it into things and it has protected the gaming system very well. The problem is that he can't get the system in or out of the straps that keeps it so nicely protected. In fact, it is not easy for my husband or I to get it out or put it in either. I can live with it. But, it is a shame that there isn't a way to protect it AND make it easy for the child to be able to get it themselves.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better..., May 28, 2011
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case (Toy)
I dont like that the game cartridge has to be taken out everytime the MobiGo needs to be stored in the carry case. & once it is in the case, it can be very hard to get out since it fits in so snug. My 4yr old can not get the MobiGo out of the case if its in the elastic bands.

4.0 out of 5 stars not what I was expecting, but it will work., February 28, 2011
This review is from: VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case (Toy)
We received our MobiGo Touch Learning System Carry Case this past Saturday. The case itself seems durable and the fabric on the exterior is easily wiped clean.

VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case