Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VTech - MobiGo Touch Learning System - Carry Case
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Color: Non pink|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$4.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 1, 2010
I bought this case for the Mobigo and really liked some of the features. It is sturdy and strong enough to protect the items inside. I really liked the protective flap that covers the screen from getting scratched. There is a zipped pocket where you can store quite a few games - I have four in there now and could easily double that amount. There are two elastic straps that hold the Mobigo securely in place. It is not too hard for my almost 6 year old to put the Mobigo in but a little tight to take out. I even have some trouble with getting it in and out because it's tight but I imagine it will get easier with use. Overall a good accessory and value.
on March 13, 2011
I knew we would need a case for our daughter's new Mobigo to protect it & store games in and for that purpose it works perfectly fine. It cushions the device against drops & bumps and has a mesh protect to keep the USB cord, wipe cloth & a few games in. While it does the job & looks nice it was not well designed at all: the zipper easily gets stuck & is hard for our 3 yr old to work, stuff in the mesh pocket has to be put "just so" or the case won't close & it's ridiculously hard to get the device in & out of the thing [for a toddler that is]. So our daughter ends up whining & crying because she can't get to the device which means we have to do it for her & that of course just makes her more frustrated. I'd like to say I would return it or not buy it again but the truth is the device *needs* a case to protect it & this case at least does that.
on February 22, 2011
durable case with enough pocket room inside for 4 or 5 games.
too bad it cant fit the ac adapter, but i like the strong, yet soft, outer shell that protects the video game. perfect for taking on trips.
the zipper opens up wide enough that you can actually play the game while it's still inside the case, with ease.
would have liked it if they had some cooler colors/designs though.
on July 22, 2011
I definitely wouldn't call this a toy. It's a carrying case for the game system. It's got a hard shell that can withstand being dropped. The game fits on one side under the straps, and there's a zippered pockt on the top half that holds 3-4 games. The system does NOT fit in the case with a game inserted, so kids will have to take the game out before putting everything in the case. The bright pink color makes it a little easier to find in a pile of stuff :) Overall, good purchase for keeping the game system in good shape for awhile
on September 29, 2010
I purchased a MobiGo for my nephew's third birthday. I thought he may be too young for the game, but he picked it up in no time. Plus, he loves the games which are very educational (Toy Story 3 is his favorite right now.) The game system is well worth the money and easy to use. This case is a "must have." A 3 year old boy is not the most gentle when it comes to toys so the case is wonderful. It stores his gaming system, along with a few games in a durable case. If you are going to spend the money on the system, I would strongly recommend the additional expense of getting a solid case, like this one.
on October 16, 2010
This is such a great item to purchase for protecting your child's Mobigo! We all know how rough kids can be on toys. This case work great for protecting the Mobigo when not in use and storing the games, so they do not get lost.
on January 29, 2014
I did not know that there was two types of mobigo carrying cases and i received the case for the Vtech-Mobigo II instead of the regular case for the learning system. This one you have to take out the system to play, whereas the regular case, you can play your system inside the case. My grandson was not too happy about that.
on July 2, 2014
This is a great way to protect the MobiGo device, and stores a few cartridges as well. It's a tough enough exterior to provide great support, and my 2.5 year old has no problems zipping/ unzipping and getting all the materials in the case. Completely worth it if your child has the device - and is a great way to transport it safely.
on January 3, 2016
Holds her Mobigo2 and six games easily (we only own six, I believe a few more would fit with ease). It would be nice if it fit better with a game in the console, but I suppose that would alter how "safe" the system is because a fall at the right angle could jam the game into the system. So far she has only knocked it off the coffee table, but I was glad it was in the case.
on May 14, 2014
I almost didn't buy this carrying case because I spent what I felt was a lot on the system and games so I felt it really should have been included. Then I realize DUH you just spent all that money on the system and games and it needs to be protected. Well I'm glad I did because that poor game system has been dropped, kicked, walked on by a 3 year old, and carried around in the mouth of a big Lab Dog so the case came in VERY HANDY. My Grandson used it for several years and now my granddaughter uses it so I am glad that it has been protected and has been able to be handed down this way that had I not bought the case it would not still be around. SO..... turns out it was worth the money.