5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Toy!
This toy is awesome, especially for babies that you are trying to get to crawl. My two boys absolutely LOVE this toy. Also, when they start to lose interest, this toy starts to move and make noise again to get their attention. They are too young still to do the games on the ball (it tells the baby to find an animal or number), but they love to push the buttons anyway. It...
Published on January 9, 2006 by Andy and Ben's mommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Every Child
I first saw this ball at a friend's house and her son absolutely loved it. I bought it thinking the kids at my house would love it too, but boy was I wrong! Of course, any kid WANTS to play with a new toy, but after a matter of minutes, they had no interest in it. First off, the ball is quite heavy for the little ones. Second, the ball does not work too well on...
Published on July 4, 2005 by C. Spottedhorse

‹ Previous | 1 2 367 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It really encourages babies to crawl., December 4, 2005
MC "MC" (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange (Toy)
My 7 month son is learning how to crawl and we saw this toy at his friend's house (8 mths old) and they played with it on carpet. When we bought him his own ball we were delighted to find that it moved around on it's own on his matt but never too far. (It didn't do this on the carpet.) He loves to watch it roll and then crawls to it to catch it. The ball moves away from him and then back to him and away again, just enough to encourage him to crawl more. It makes him laugh. He just loves this ball. We are very happy that we bought it. My husband thinks it's the best toy that we have because it encourages him to crawl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Move and Crawl Ball, July 26, 2009
This review is from: VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange (Toy)
Both of my sons really enjoyed crawling after this ball. I think that it helped both of them learn to call sooner and better than they would have without the ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for a crawler, April 24, 2007
This review is from: VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange (Toy)
I purchased this toy for my daughter during the christmas season and she is still playing with it four months later. This toy is energetic and fun and encourages a baby to get moving! I highly recommend this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool ball., December 5, 2004
This review is from: VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange (Toy)
I like the fact that this toy doesn't run away from the baby, but moves in a circle so that it is actually able to be caught by the baby. The buttons on it are very cute, and very sensative. This makes them easy for the baby to push, but this means that it is also easy for the baby to push the wrong button when playing a game. There is a volume button which is always great, and there is an on/off switch, which too is great. What I don't like is that the toy instructions state that you are not to use rechargable batteries. I wonder why?

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, October 14, 2004
BigMommaD (fort lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 8-month old to encourage him to start crawling. I looked at many and choose this one because of its dual features - I figured that once my son started to crawl he would have an interest in pressing the shapes and animal figures. Well, to start with the motion of the ball sucks! The first time I started it up, it rolled away from him then promptly back towards him and repeatedy smacked him in the head. This caused him to shy away from it for the longest time. Now that he can crawl, the added features are a waste of time. The voice proclaiming things like "it's a duck" goes off randomly without baby having to press the said animal so it teaches nothing about the animals or cause and effect. I should have returned this toy but waited too long - now it will just sit on the shelf gathering dust.

2.0 out of 5 stars So-so ..., January 5, 2007
This review is from: VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange (Toy)
This toy needs work ... First of all, it's HEAVY! My daughter (now 19 months) usually likes to pick it up and throw it. After all, it IS a ball! We have hardwood floors - throwing this ball is extremely loud and it can really do some damage to our floors! We don't have any problems with it moving around ... however ... when you're asked to find something on the ball, even I have a hard time finding it to push the button in time. So, I don't know how a 6 month+ baby/child could find the correct answer in time.

I think this is a nice idea for a toy, but it just doesn't work. It is colorful, and my daughter does enjoy throwing it, but that's obviously not it's intended use. She never played with this toy as a crawling infant. She only plays with it now, and she only throws it. Please don't waste your money on this toy. It's not worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Movin' and Crawlin'!, January 9, 2007
This review is from: VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange (Toy)
I LOVE this thing! GREAT product, GREAT deal, GREAT times to look forward to with my grandson - he simply goes nuts over it! Thanks!

1.0 out of 5 stars Most hated toy by entire family, November 12, 2005
Lisa M (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange (Toy)
The erratic movements of the ball scare my son. It's also VERY LOUD, EVEN ON THE LOWEST VOLUME SETTING, IT IS OBNOXIOUS.

1.0 out of 5 stars not age appropriate, August 1, 2005
This review is from: VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange (Toy)
This toy is not very interactive or safe. To keep the ball moving you have to push the number/shape/animal that it names in a short amount of time. By the time my son figures out the right one, it has already shut down and restarts itself when he pushes the button, so he does not get to hear the "cheers" when he finds the right one. He gets bored with it so he decides to pick it up and throw it like any ball, but it is so heavy that he can't throw it very far and it ends up landing on his foot or leg, which makes him cry. Definately think twice before purchasing!

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this toy!, January 10, 2005
This review is from: VTech Move and Crawl Ball, Orange (Toy)
We received the crawl & move ball for Christmas from a friend. My 6 month old son immediately took to the lights and sounds and reaches for the ball whenever he sees it. The circular motion brings it back to him so we don't have to get up & do it ourselves, letting him play by himself while we make dinner, clean house, etc. I haven't had any problems with over-sensitive buttons or with the ball making noises for no reason. It does occasionally pipe up with a "where's the cow?" kind of question to encourage baby to play, but otherwise it's quiet and "goes to sleep" after a period of rest which saves the batteries. I will be recommending this toy to all my friends!

‹ Previous | 1 2 367 | Next ›