5.0 out of 5 stars Popular with our toddlers
Published on February 10, 2010 by Franklin Banks

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought it would be bigger
This is a cute toy but the pull-behind feature is a little disappointing. My son is 1.5 years and I think the car and pull string are too small. This might be a good toy for 9-12 months if your little one is already walking. The sounds are enjoyable and I think that's the best part. The cars tend to fall off the top easily and I have no idea what the point of the...
Published 8 months ago by Ksue1202

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular with our toddlers, February 10, 2010
This review is from: VTech - Pull and Learn Car Carrier (Toy)
Both our sons love this toy. They both have sensory processing problems and problems with fine motor control and the toy helps them with both. Our infant development specialist recommended it and it was an instant hit. The 3 yo loves to stack the cars on it and has fun imagining what the anilmal drivers are doing. Our 17 month old plays with it, too. He loves to push all the buttons and listen to the noises and sounds it makes. It is good for developing fine motor control as they play with all the pieces. It's also stimulating enough to keep their interest. Like I said, it was an instant hit and after two months they both still play with it frequently. It's durable, they haven't broken anything on it and our boys are rough on their toys. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 28, 2010
This review is from: VTech - Pull and Learn Car Carrier (Toy)
My son loves this toy. He was 9 months old when we gave it to him, it makes lots of noises and keeps him focused. It is the first toy that he would play with for more than 5 minutes at a time. The animals are the perfect size for him to hold. The toy is very durable he bangs it into stuff all the time,and puts all of his weight on it and nothing ever happens to it

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love this truck, October 23, 2010
This review is from: VTech - Pull and Learn Car Carrier (Toy)
My son got this for Christmas last year when he was 1 1/2. He's now pushing 2 1/2 and he still plays with it all the time. There are so many songs, sometimes we still hear one we've never heard before. He has a great time playing with the little cars and putting other cars he owns on the truck. The little cars also fit Fisher Price Little People in them, so we play with it a lot with that and with his Duplo's. I love toys that can be combined with other systems. Great for any little one who likes trucks and rolling things around!

5.0 out of 5 stars cool,cool,cool, January 21, 2010
This review is from: VTech - Pull and Learn Car Carrier (Toy)
it makes lots of different noises, and when you put the frog in the slot it says im the frog. when you put the skunk in the slot it says im the skunk, so very educational as to teaching children. lots of fun!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES this., December 5, 2010
This review is from: VTech - Pull and Learn Car Carrier (Toy)
My son got this as a gift last Christmas when he was 8 months old. As soon as we took off the paper, he started playing with this while it was still in the packaging. He wasn't interested in anything else that was going on. Now he is 20 months old and he still plays with his "uck" for a good portion of every day. At one point it was sticking on the horn and honking constantly. I thought the button might be stuck, but once I replaced the batteries, it was as good as new. I think it is neat that each of the animals makes it respond differently when they are put into the driver's seat, and my son likes all the buttons and the cars. He'll even take the animals and line them up on the window sill. Apparently, they also make good teething toys, because he chews on their heads quite a bit. Considering the amount of action this toy sees on a daily basis, it it holding up wonderfully. I have had to reattach the back gate/ramp a couple times, but that's only because my son likes to throw/drop his toys to see what will happen and it landed wrong. It wasn't broken though, and popped right back on! Very durable.I highly recommend this toy and have bought it for birthdays on several occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars V-Tech has done it again!, September 9, 2011
Truth Be Told (Land of Lincoln, off Rt. 66) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - Pull and Learn Car Carrier (Toy)
Outstanding! My son enjoys playing with his matchbox cars as well as little people with his "flatbed truck." His menagerie of animals fit inside too! There is no limit to a child's imaginative play and this toy is another musical favorite. The truck recognizes each animal character when it's snapped into the driver's seat. There's a sensor which recognizes the cars as they drive off the back with fun phrases for each passing vehicle. Pressing the buttons on the side introduces numbers & colors and there's a removable toy CB radio for role play. It'll be a keeper for the grand kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars VTech Infant Learning Pull & Learn Car Carrier, March 12, 2011
This review is from: VTech - Pull and Learn Car Carrier (Toy)
Wonderful toy for my two year old grandson. He loves the sounds, colors, ability to put cars into car carrier and watch them roll out. He puts other "little" cars into the carrier and has learn to open and close back of truck to put in/out the cars. Infact my five year old grandson enjoys the toy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Annoying but worth it., November 29, 2012
This review is from: VTech - Pull and Learn Car Carrier (Toy)
I purchased this at a store because I showed it to my son and he LOVED it. Carried it through the entire store and his face was lit up! He played with it for 3 straight days. However. He is 20 months old and really doesn't get what all the parts are for. He's not bit on driving the cars up the ramp but he likes the lights and buttons. I will say that I think this is one of the more annoying toys he has in terms of sounds it makes, not only does it repeat the same song 300 times in 20 minutes but it's an annoying voice (to me) and whenever it's "idle" for less than a minute it plays a little tune. This little tune goes over and over and over and over and over! Drives me a little insane. That being said. I do think that this toy is worth the investment because of how long it will last and how many different ways the child will play with it. The annoying sounds I can learn to ignore ;) If you're on the fence about it, I recommend getting it or going to the store to see how your child will react to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun car toy, November 14, 2009
This review is from: VTech - Pull and Learn Car Carrier (Toy)
My two year old loves cars, and that's an understatement! So when I saw this last year, I thought it would be perfect for him. He likes it, but not nearly as much as I'd hoped. He didn't really play with it much until about 18 months, so I'd say 12 months may be a bit young, and it is still a little tricky. The blue platform on top where the cars go can be really tricky for a little kid to get seated properly as it has to fit in a slit to sit flat. He flips it over and has trouble not getting it stuck. The buttons on the side are a lot of fun and go over colors and numbers. The walkie talkie doesn't do anything, which was a little disappointing. The truck can tell if it's there or not and will wonder "where is the radio?" but the radio doesn't make any noise or contribute much. It's pretty impressive that the truck can figure out which car has rolled into the lower platform and which animal is driving. It will ask you to pick a certain animal (bird, frog, or skunk) to drive, which adds an extra teaching element. It does seem to go through batteries pretty quickly, so I do recommend that you turn it off when not in use. It is fun though, especially for a car-loving kid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, May 1, 2011
This review is from: VTech - Pull and Learn Car Carrier (Toy)
I ordered this toy for my 1 yr. old grandson for his birthday and he loves it. Very good quality and he loves the sounds and plays with all the learning blocks.

VTech - Pull and Learn Car Carrier