Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 23, 2012
I have ordered Sit-to-Race as a gift for my 2 year old son. And I love it. My son enjoys playing with it every day, since the day it was delivered:-)
on January 14, 2013
My son likes this more than I thought he would. At almost 17 months and highly active, I assumed he would prefer the riding mode more but was surprised at how much he loved rocking in this thing. We received a different ride-on type toy for Christmas made by "Little Tikes" and you can tell this one by Vtech is of much higher quality. Materials are much better/thicker, assembly is easier, and better functionality as well. I definitely recommend this Vtech ride-on.
on March 16, 2014
I looked at a lot of these ride-on toys for my 10 month old son. He was starting to stand and really liked a similar toy at my aunt's house. This one is nice and sturdy with the four wheels. The wheels don't turn so I don't worry that it's going to "jackknife" and he'll fall off. The sounds can be turned off, but when on aren't too annoying. It has 4 buttons across the front of the panel that make different noises when pushed. It has a horn button and a little knob to twist to make a sound like the engine is starting. Plenty of things for little hands to do. I took one star away because when the rocker arm is moved to the up position the adult pushing it will be really hunched over. Granted, it's the perfect height for a toddler to hold onto and push the toy. Still a great toy!
on May 9, 2016
Very well made. Delivers exactly what it advertises. The dashboard has light up buttons to push and hear many phrases and songs. Its very easy to change it from a rocker to the handle to push. My grandson, age 1, loves to be pushed around while he plays with the dashboard. He also likes to push it all over the house himself. I wish I had bought it when he was younger because he's not interested in the rocker feature. The wheel base is wide and sturdy and doesn't tip when he's getting on and off. The plastic wheels don't make any marks on the wood floors. The assembly instructions were confusing so I just looked at the picture and figured it out. I highly recommend this toy. If I have another grandchild I will have the pleasure of making full use of all the features of the Sit to Race Smart Wheels Ride on.
on May 21, 2013
This product is very colorful and looks sturdy, easy to assemble as well. My son doesn't play it often, but he enjoys pushing it around and listening to the music once in a while. However, it doesn't rock very well, in addition, I wish the foot-step panel could be wider so that my kid's feet won't slip off the panel all the time. Thanks!
on November 17, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my 7 month old son last year. It was a touch over him at the time. However, it quickly became his go to toy. He loves to push buttons . . . and this has plenty. He rides on it, pushes it around, uses it as a step stool, or just pushes the buttons. It has not been quite a year and still going strong. We are on our original set of batteries. No major sign or wear. It honestly looks almost as good as the day we pulled it out of the box with the exception of some scratches on the wheels.

I'm not sure I would call this educational. But, that is not a motivating factor for me when selecting toys at his age (now 18 months). I look for things that will engage him, cause him to investigate further, etc. So, that is where I would consider it a good developmental toy. But, my son doesn't care if he hits the red circle or not. He just loves to run around, bounce to the music, and laugh. That is when I know it has been a good toy.
on December 8, 2014
The noisemaker part works well. It unfortunately does not rock as much as one would think. My son is also apparently too big at 16 months to properly use it as a sit and move. He still loves playing with it, so there's that.
on July 12, 2016
My daughter loves this play dirt bike! My husband has a Husqvarna dirt bike and she likes to imitate him when she rides it. We added Fox Racing stickers and Husqvarna stickers to match her daddy's dirt bike. It has two settings, music or counting numbers or matching colors. The songs and questions are burned into memory from her playing on it so much. "Away we go!"
on May 2, 2013
We gave it to my son for Christmas; he was seven months at the time, so a little young for a lot of the features of this toy. For a while we just took the handles off and let him play with the dashboard on the floor. But he loved the lights and sounds and buttons. He's just now getting to the age where he likes to actually scoot around on it (he's a year) and he plays with it everyday. My son skipped right over the rocking phase, but that may just be his preference. I would recommend to anyone because it is the kind of toy that can grow with the child and not just fun for a few months.
on March 28, 2014
Bought this for my grandson who just turned 1. He loves it and climbs on and off it all day. We still haven't taken off the rails to make it be able to roll, but will very soon. I love how it can change along with him as he grows. It's a great toy and worth every penny.