Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on Tikes

Color: OrangeProduct Packaging: Frustration-Free PackagingChange

1,096 of 1,131 people found the following review helpful
on November 25, 2013
I usually read the 1 star rating when buying a product. I saw the issues about the wheels sliding on hard floors, being too light to support a child while standing up, going too fast and kids falling on their face... The list goes on. Well after some critical thinking and shopping around I figured that most if not all of the products of this price and material would have the same issues. Well, the reviews were almost completely wrong!
Wheels sliding on hard floors... False, there is a rubber seam on the rear wheels that prevents side to side motion. (I have no idea where this critique came from) My entire main level is hard wood and this has not been an issue.
Too light to support a child while standing up... False (for the most part), my 12 month old is average size and it doesn't tip. That's not to say that if your kid is in the 95th percentire that it's going to be as sturdy as a rock.
Going to fast... False again! There are two settings on the wheels. One pretty much locks the rear wheels (not too much so that it's immovable). The other setting is free spining. My 12 month old (recieved this for his birthday) uses the locked setting on the main floor where it's hard floor and the free spinning setting on the carpet. He has never had the toy "run away" from him causing him to fall flat. Granted he has fallen but that's the purpose right? To help him learn to walk...
This is just my two cents I hope it's helpful.
1010 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2012
I bought this for my 9 month old daughter for Christmas. She loved it the minute we put it together, which was so easy. Right away she was trying to pull herself up to stand to play with it. Then we let her try to walk with it and she walked right away. She just started crawling two weeks before, so I couldn't believe she could walk with the toy. This is a great toy!
review image review image
on November 5, 2014
My 7 month old baby loves this! Although she doesn't walk with it yet, she plays with it all the time. She also uses it to try and stand up.
The only "CON" I have about this toy, is that there are no wheel locks. We have to put it up against a wall in order for her to play with it, so that if she pushes on it she doesn't fall forward as the toy rolls away from her.
on February 13, 2013
My 8-month-old has been pulling up and cruising for about 2 months but she had mostly lost interest in trying to walk since she started crawling properly. Well, this walker seems to have changed that! She's only had it for a few days but she loves being able to get herself around on two feet and I've already seen a noticeable improvement in her balance and coordination. Now I'm scared she's going to be walking way before I'm ready!

I do want to say that I don't think this is an appropriate toy for babies who are just learning to pull up, despite what the "sit-to-stand" name might suggest. It's sturdy but if a baby pulled straight up on it with all of their weight (as they tend to do in the beginning), it would definitely fall over. There's also no way to lock the wheels and it goes really fast even on the higher-tension setting if a baby is leaning forward on it too heavily.

As far as the activity panel goes, the voices, music and sounds are all quite annoying but that's just par for the course with this type of toys. I wish that there were multiple sound effects for each of the buttons so it wasn't quite as obnoxious and repetitive.
on June 7, 2014
This is the most annoying toy my daughter has. It plays repetitive, frenetic music, announces nonsensical phrases ("Ringaling... the animals sing"), and has flashing lights that go off. If you press it once it will keep doing this for a long time afterwards. It will drive you crazy. But your baby will love it.

We received this as a gift when our daughter was born, and she started playing with it around 2 or 3 months, once we could prop her up to sit. She loved sitting in front of it and pressing the buttons. She still plays with it at 10 months, and she isn't even using it as a walker yet. She uses it to pull up to stand, and still enjoys pressing the buttons and playing with the shapes and colors on the front.

Now that she's pulling up, I imagine she will start pushing it around soon, too. So I expect we will get many more months of use out of this stupid thing.

Many reviewers purchased this item for an older, almost walking baby, but I'd suggest buying it for a much younger baby (even a few months old) to get more use out of it.

There are two different sound modes, but honestly they are both annoying as hell. "Welcome to our learning farm, we've got lots to show you...."
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2012
I just bought it for my son when he was 8 months , he just loves it , he is walking with this now and playing with the musical toy that attached the walker now he is almost one and put the circle on it and like our approval .. ...totally recommend this for your little one :)
on April 1, 2014
The toy does not do what it is supposed to do. I thought maybe it was a glitch the first time it happened, but it happened again right before my eyes. My little 11 month old was walking with it, stopped and stretched up (as she bends a bit to walk with this) and the unit tipped back, causing her to loose her footing and she not only fell flat on her head but the toy fell on her too. The walker isn't safe. Also, I believe the unit should be heavier to counter the weight of the child. I've seen other wood walkers that stress this point and I now understand their concern.

She enjoys the musical component but doesn't play with it enough to justify the purchase.
VINE VOICEon January 23, 2013
Let's get this out of the way first: My daughter isn't even using the walker portion of the toy, and I think it's the best toy ever.

The positives of this toy are too numerous to mention. There are a ton of colors, shapes, textures, and sounds that are all perfectly set to entice a baby. This is absolutely my daughter's go-to toy. Whenever she is bored or distracted, putting her back on this toy always gets her attention.

Normal volume is set at a perfect level (there is an extra loud level if necessary). The songs/noises may be a bit repetitive - I've learned most of them by heart - but she loves them. Heck, she even sounds like a mini-DJ at times when she picks the phone up over-and-over-and-over: "Thanks for call, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks for calling, thanks for calling." Sometimes it's pretty funny. She also enjoys the sounds associated with the sun (a laugh), the cow (a moo), and the various keys on the keyboard.

Interaction with the toy is off the charts. She pushes, pulls, climbs, hits, moves, flicks - everything. The square, circle, and triangle attachments are ingeniously made because not only can they be removed and reinserted into their designated slots, but inserting/removing rewards with a sound and the little tether to each piece has enough tension to catch a baby's attention. If she is across the room and sees me put the three pieces into their slots, more often than not she crawls over and takes them out. Wash, rinse, repeat.

The level changes for the toy are also great. This is perfect for the youngster who is sitting, crawling, and figuring out how to stand (i.e. "Sit-to-Stand"). I love the fact that a child can practice standing by pushing themselves up one extra level off the floor while still remaining relatively low to the ground. When she's ready the bar will go up, the angle will change, and she'll be off to the races. It's a perfect progression in my opinion.

The only negatives I can think of for this toy relate directly to overstimulation. Put simply, it can be a bit much. My aforementioned comments about baby DJs are accurate; the sound is overwhelming and never-ending. I don't think it helps teach too much, either, because there is just too much going on to decipher. Even when it hasn't been touched in some time there are beeps, songs, and sounds coming from it, begging for interaction. Overall, however, I can't complain because of how awesome the rest of it is.

Absolutely wonderful toy.
on January 5, 2014
Let me start by saying that the unit we received was faulty and the music would play constantly, leading it to interrupt itself when we pushed any of the buttons. We tried leaving it in a corner, and it didn't automatically shut off as the manual said it would. It was very difficult to disassemble to return as well (once the handle clicks into place, it's hard to push the pins in enough to "un-click" it).

Even if all of that were not an issue, I would not want one of these. As a teacher, I know how important it is for children to develop focus and sustained attention to a task. This toy has so much going on, the child can't focus on any one thing at a time. If you want your child constantly distracted by noises and lights, and I know sometimes we just need a minute to ourselves, this would do the trick. However, if you want your child to learn about animals and shapes and colors, you're going to have sit with them and do the teaching. This just leads kids to want to push all the buttons to make as many things happen as possible.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2015
Great walker and my son goes all around the house with it with his duck (see picture) and he loves to sit and play with the front of it!

I like how you can turn the sounds on/off, have different "modes," and has a volume control. Very sturdy and has never tipped over when my son was tries to pull himself up. Love the anti slip/grip tread on the middle of the wheels for tile and other hard surfaces. Also has two different speeds you can put the back wheels on so it won't "roll away" from them when they first try walking (see picture).

Great walker...look no further as I love it and my friends love it too!
review image review image