Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VTech Switch & Go Dinos - T-Don the Pteranodon Dinosaur
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on May 31, 2012
We have 4 little boys in our family. Our baby boy is 19 months, we have 4 year old twins and a 6 year old son as well. We first received 2 Switch and Go Dinos, one in red and in yellow. Immediately the boys loved them. The toys transform from dinos into cars. The Dino Cars come with easy to use buttons. In Car mode- you can choose your driver, hear various car sounds. You can also control the volume. In Dino mode, you can choose various dino eyes and hear different dinosaur sounds. They were simple to transform from car to dino back to car. Even my 19 month old found great enjoyment in the toys. After the first two arrived, initially with the plan my 4 year old twins would play with them, I realized that I'd need to get on Amazon to snag 2 more for the other boys. 2 days later, the other two arrived and it became apparent that my 3 year old daughter wanted one too! She loved them just as much as her brothers did. Would I recommend these? Absolutely.

I have received VTech Switch & Go Dinos to facilitate my review."
review image
on November 15, 2012
My little boy recently turned 4 and he got this and another V-Tech Switch and Go Dino as gifts. He usually loses interest in his toys after a few days of playing with them, but not this time! He still loves playing with these dino toys. He understands how to change their faces, how to transform them from their car form to their dino form. He shows off these toys to everyone. We are getting him the rest of the switch & go dino line for Christmas. I definately reccommend this toy to everyone with a little boy that loves to play with donosaurs and cars. Awesome toys!!
on June 5, 2012
We recieved our Vtech T-Donn and Tonn on friday evening. The kids were super excited for me to open them. I have a 3 year old girl and a 4 1/2 year old boy and they both started playing immediatly. I had to show them a couple of times how to transform the dinos to the car, but after that they are both able to do it on there own. They were able to figure out on there own how to swith the driver/eyes. They have both really enjoyed playing with these dinos/cars.

The dinos are very durable and can withstand a 4 1/2 year old rough play. They have taken some cliff dives and still no broken pieces!

I like that the dinos will turn off automatically if they are not being played with. There is also a volume control which is a plus. Santa will be getting the remaining dinos for christmas. We have always loved Vtech products and these are a great addition.

**I have received Vtech Switch and Go Dinos to facilitate my review.
on June 17, 2015
This review is for multiple VTech Switch & Go Dinos:

VTech Switch & Go Dinos are really awesome! We got these for my son last Christmas. He was 1 1/2 and really enjoyed all the different sounds. It's 6 months later and they're still a hit! I love that these dino's have a VOLUME button with a MUTE option. Yeah! About time they made toys like this. Not used often, but great to have that as an option.

They transform super easy and are a great comparison to Rescue Bots! The quality is really outstanding. Couldn't be any happier with this line of toys!
on August 25, 2013
I bought this for my 5 yr old grandson & it opened up a whole new world for him ..... he can't get enough of the switch & go's or anything dino related for that matter. He's now teaching me about dinasaurs!! Today he's 6 & I have Brok waiting for him when he gets here ...... he's wanted him for almost a year & I can't wait to see his face!!!
on February 24, 2014
This little guy is a lot of fun. Both my boys, 6&3, like him a great deal. I wish he wasnt quite so silly with the things he says, but every kid that touches T-Don loves him and most adults dont think hes annoying until after about 2 hours. HAHA.
on December 27, 2014
I love switch and go! They are such a good price for all the features they have. My 3yr old has a bunch of them and continues to play with them more than any of his other toys. He got this one from Santa and has been carrying it around, transforms it and flies it. I love that it has the dinosaur character voice when it's a dino and changes to a racecar driver when it's a car - so cool. They are much easier to transform than some other brands of toys and no little parts to get lost. They are also non violent (no swords or guns) although he does like to make them fight. He is a boy after all and dinosaurs were not exactly having tea together :)
on November 19, 2014
Well, again. My daughter seen them on TV and wanted them. I mean them, I mean the set. I bought most of them and she loves them. I love that some of them have a switch for volume. She likes them in dino mode better then vehicle. My daughter has a lot of fun playing with them, but some have some parts that snap on and off. So that might be something to look at if your worried your kids might put the parts in their mouth. I had the smaller transformers when I was a kid. So I know how much fun it was when I had them. Would be nice to be a kid again. Seems like some of the toys just got cooler.
on March 26, 2015
Our three-year-old grandson was born with a car in his hand, so he will thrilled with this Switch & Go Dino. When it's transformed into a car, it makes racetrack sounds. When it's a Dino, it talks. The batteries that come with it have not burned out yet. It's a quality, inexpensive toy. We bought three different ones for him and he has been equally as excited about all of them. I would highly recommend this toy as a gift or just a toy to have at Grandma's house.
on May 15, 2015
No as picture , small fake toy when I saw the picture thought a.medium switch go dino, my son likes to collect them, the one I got the price at target less than 10 bucks , what I got a dead battery , broken toy felt even fake ,I purchases other switch go dinos before and is no way they one here is an original, they sent me a small version of what is describe on pic. Shame shame