Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on June 15, 2014
I really hope that more people write when they're disappointed than satisfied, because the bad reviews are shocking to me.
I bought this for my daughter (not through Amazon) when she was about 6 months old. It was a little advanced for her, but kept her somewhat distracted. She has drooled on it, she has thrown it and she has dropped it. She's now 10 months old and it still works fine. I've only had to change the batteries once.
She knows it's not my phone, and it is still a little bit advanced for her.. but she likes it and it does keep her busy.
It holds my number just fine, all the buttons work, the apps. I think it's a pretty solid toy. I do want to try the one with the electronic Scout screen next, only because it has a moving picture vs the paper pictures on this one so it may hold her attention even more.
Honestly, I think this is a great phone for the money! Even if it broke now I think I'd have gotten my money's worth from it.
44 comments|180 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2014
My very bright & active two year old loves phones so I was looking at this phone by VTech on Amazon. However there were tons of bad reviews putting it at 2.5 or 3 stars so I didn't order. Then I happened across the phone in Walmart and it is GREAT!!!

It has provided hours of phone for my little boy and withstood his slamming & throwing (we are working on gentle play). It does more than I expected and I wish I had bought it sooner. I don't know what more you could expect for $11, to be honest I would have paid more. It's a great toy!!!
44 comments|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2013
We bought this about a month ago. Baby liked it a lot hence the 3 stars, but I am disappointed as the touch screen stopped working as soon as my baby started teething and got it wet. The slide bar and three buttons along the bottom still work, but much of the activity is in the touch screen and my baby has since lost interest. It seems odd to me that this toy isn't more durable given that it is for infants of teething age.
55 comments|162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2015
I have a 14 year old special needs child that loves lights & music. He is especially fond of toddler songs.
He had learned to navigate my phone pretty easy so I got this as a gift for him to see if it would hold his attention.
It was a hit with him. The touch screen helps his fine motor skills which always need work. He can slide the button back & forth to access the two different modes.
I like that there is a button to fast forward to the next song. This is good because he has certain songs that are his favorites & wants to listen to them over and over.
VTech has always made nice toys & this is no exception.
I purchased this at full price.
I hope you have found this review helpful. Have a blessed day.
review image review image review image
on December 15, 2013
My son had it for about 2 weeks; he really enjoyed it, then the swipe feature quit working. I'd say it's cheaply made...
on December 6, 2013
Worked well and then started turning off in the middle of songs. I persume this is from her drooling all over it but a toy marketed for 6 month olds should be drool proof.
on April 22, 2014
I actually didnt buy this product on amazon, I purchased it from my local store, but I was so disappointed in this product I felt compelled to write a review. This product started to malfunction just days after I purchased it where it would repeat the same song over and over. I was able to get it to stop at first by switching it on and off. After a couple days it seemed fine. Then it happened again and I had ro slide the switch back and forth to get it to stop and the fix was only temporary. By three weeks of use there was nothing I could do and this toy became completely useless. Also before it broke the toy didnt light up very well only played music so it was difficult for my one year old to understand that this toy was a 'touch screen' so he mainly only played with the three buttons at the bottom. I have purchased the baby Einstein music box and the fisher price remote and my son is much happier with these items.
on December 6, 2013
Both grandsons age 9 months and 2 years LOVE this phone. It has the "look" of a grownup's phone. The boys LOVE it!
on April 24, 2014
This phone is for older kids!!! Listen to the warnings!! The phone buttons are made with paint and can come off VERY EASILY. The company says the paint isn't dangerous if swallowed but don't take a chance.
on November 30, 2015
We have a kid at home who loves phones. But Ofcourse we don't want our phones to brake. So we found this @VTech phone online, and she's in love with it. It's great quality, so it won't brake from regular use. This is also the closest you'll get to an actual phone. With all the exciting features that your baby is looking for on a phone. So if you're looking for a toy phone for your kid, I highly recommend this one
review image