5.0 out of 5 stars Great EBook for kids
My 3 (almost 4) yr old son loved this. The animations are great, voice acting is great, and it's a new story line. He read and re-read it so many times. Well worth the money. I hope they make more.
Published on January 15, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars video game
my grandson didn't like the game because it was not challenging enough for him so I returned it and they game me another one to us and that worked
Published 17 months ago by Harrie.A.Cherry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great EBook for kids, January 15, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars It's A Hit!, January 4, 2011
This review is from: VTech - V.Reader Software -Disney's Cars (Toy)
I purchased v-readers and extra cartridges for my grandchildren and I haven't even had to ask them if they like them because they are using them more than anything else they received for Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 27, 2010
This review is from: VTech - V.Reader Software -Disney's Cars (Toy)
My son is 5 years old and he absolutely loves this e-book. There are several ways in which it teaches children, while using entertaining animation. Definitely worth every penny!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very educational, January 15, 2012
This review is from: VTech - V.Reader Software -Disney's Cars (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it! The whole vreader line great. This story is based off of the Disney movie cars and it features a follow along story as well as games identifying letters and letter sounds and spelling out small words great for a Pre K-1st grader depending on how advanced they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, May 12, 2014
This review is from: VTech - V.Reader Software -Disney's Cars (Toy)
My son can spend hours playing this game. It's educational and I see he's showing more interest in books and reads better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watched immediately, December 30, 2013
This review is from: VTech - V.Reader Software -Disney's Cars (Toy)
Our 5 year old grandson watched / used and enjoyed the Disney Cars VTech Reader's software the first day and the following days. Fun and learning too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 30, 2013
This review is from: VTech - V.Reader Software -Disney's Cars (Toy)
My daughter, age 6 loves to play/read with her Vreader in bed. I tuck her in and she takes her Vreader and follows the story. We read to her most nights, and she will still get this out and read it. Vreader is the best.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not age appropriate for young toddlers, December 29, 2013
This review is from: VTech - V.Reader Software -Disney's Cars (Toy)
Never seen the movie but this tape has inappropriate languaue for young children. The cars. All each other names like "your a looser" and racial undertones etc. when I heard that i did t let my toddler use it again. In my opinion... Our four year old is a sponge and hate for him to go around talking to people like that...

5.0 out of 5 stars VTech-V.Reader Software, November 14, 2013
This review is from: VTech - V.Reader Software -Disney's Cars (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my grandson and he just loves it. Teaches a child to read while having fun. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our boys love it, November 13, 2013
This review is from: VTech - V.Reader Software -Disney's Cars (Toy)
Our boys have had their V-Reader for a couple of years now and they really liked this game. It lets you modify cars as well as read/watch the story. It was a hit.

VTech - V.Reader Software -Disney's Cars