5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a 3-6 year old
very well built ANd thought out desighn and parts, had ours for 2 years now works great she loves the mouse and full keyboard and being able to change ouyt the cd's great buy at around 30 bucks, great gift idea also in reasonable price range
Published on February 2, 2010 by FREESPOOL 31

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
Published on May 16, 2006 by Felicia Miller

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, May 16, 2006
This review is from: VTech - V.Smile DeskPro (Desktop Computer) (Toy)
I brought this for my eight year old for Christmas,she began to play with it around Feb.she was having great fun with it until it began to freeze up.I took it back to the store in which I had to wait 1month till one came back in stock,took that one home did great for two weeks,same thing happened again.save your moneybuy something that will actually work for that kind of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a 3-6 year old, February 2, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars V Tech review, January 13, 2009
This review is from: VTech - V.Smile DeskPro (Desktop Computer) (Toy)
I have a 7 year old that has enjoyed this program. My only issue so far has been with the screen and graphics which are very hard for us to see (we are used to normal computer screen) and sometimes makes it difficult to track. Otherwise, she is having fun with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning toy, December 4, 2008
This review is from: VTech - V.Smile DeskPro (Desktop Computer) (Toy)
My five year old son received this as a gift last year. It is both fun and educational. It is amazing that this computer toy tracks my son's progress and automatically adjusts contents to fit his current skill level. He had a similar laptop toy from Oregon Scientific before. This one is so much better and more interactive than the old one. My two year old likes this toy too. It really helps to take him away from the "real" laptop. The two year old really like to experience using the mouse.

4.0 out of 5 stars V Tech - V .Smile DeskPro, January 14, 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: VTech - V.Smile DeskPro (Desktop Computer) (Toy)
I gave this item to my older grandchild and she plays with it almost everyday. she is learning a lot, and she loves it. I definetly recommended for your kindergarten child or grandchild.

Rate and Discover Movies