5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WRITING AND LEARNING FUN!
[...]

The crayons that are given are the same as regular crayons so you don't have to worry about what happens when you use, lose or break your crayons that they provided when you purchased it.

I'm excited to get home after work to show it to my 4.5 year old daughter and we will work on our letters & numbers but have fun with it.
Published on January 27, 2006 by Christy Sharp

1.0 out of 5 stars my write desk has not yet shipped
I am not sure why Amazon says it would ship in 24 hours when it has been more than 2 weeks and still they have not shipped. It is frustrating to see false advertisements from a public company.
Published on June 21, 2006 by Murugesan Guruswamy

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WRITING AND LEARNING FUN!, January 27, 2006
[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Write and Learn Desk, January 4, 2006
This review is from: VTech - Write N Learn Desk (Toy)
My 4 year old son got this for Christmas, and he LOVES it. It has helped him with his letters, and he loves to make "silly" pictures that dance when you're done. The only "bad" thing, is that he used up the sheets that came with the desk right away, and we haven't been able to find any replacement ones anywhere. He's so enthusiastic about the desk, but needs more sheets for it that we can't get.

5.0 out of 5 stars fav toy, January 1, 2006
Jeff Miller (Elizabethtown, KY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - Write N Learn Desk (Toy)
My daughter got this for christmas and loves it. She really loves the music it plays and that she can use crayons or the pen. It is really great for a four year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son got this for Christmas, December 25, 2005
Mommyof2 "Kelli" (Saint Peters, Missouri) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - Write N Learn Desk (Toy)
My son is 5 and got this as a Christmas gift. It is a great learning tool. He enjoyed playing with it. The only problem was that when using the writing tool they provide, it does not show the entire object/number/letter/picture that has been written. If your looking for a fun yet educational toy for your child, this is a nice one to start off with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, February 24, 2007
Crystal (Kirkland, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - Write N Learn Desk (Toy)
My 5 yr old daughter loves this desk. She used it daily when we first bought it and now at least a couple times per week (which is a first as far as interest in toys goes). The voice/directions are clear and the songs are cute. In fact, my daughter likes to just play the music and dance sometimes. I omitted a star due to issues we had with the "pen" that comes with it and the function of using the pen and seeing what you've done on the little screen. It is very inconsistent -- my daughter soon lost interest in using it with the activity sheets. Rather, she uses regular blank copy paper and crayons to do activities. The drawing activities are great and really teach how to draw in a way that is interesting and fun! How cute to see your creation dance on the screen! All in all, it is a great learning toy with many activities to choose from including free play and it is loads of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Learning Toy, January 18, 2007
This review is from: VTech - Write N Learn Desk (Toy)
This is the best learning tool I have found to help teach the mechanics of writing the alphabet. My 4 year old daughter absolutly love it. She spend about 45 minutes a day playing the different writing games and fun drawing exercises. It really teaches youngsters how to follow directions. Her progress has accelerated exponentially.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT value, Daughter LOVES it!, December 29, 2007
J. Cook (N.E., OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech - Write N Learn Desk (Toy)
Got this for my 3 year old and she was so excited with it to have her very own desk, she loved the little "computer" screen to see her own drawings show up on it was just a big WOW for her. She was so in love with it right from the start that she didn't want to leave it to open more gifts. It was a very well spent $25. Still days later she is still playing with it almost more then her new Leapster L-Max.
VTech - Write N Learn Desk