Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 questions
votes
vote
Yes, however you have to remove the extra tab on the bottom on one side of the battery. A sharp pocket knife and a couple of minutes is all it takes.
Apr 17, 2014 by JW
vote
All I can tell you is it didn't work on my HCV 520 even though Amazon recommended the battery as part of a package along with a case! They took it back.
May 26, 2014 by Papa Al
votes
Hey Barry I have the HC-V500 without the "M" and it works great, especially for the price. I get hours of recording time. So with both batteries, I have plenty of power without the need for a plug.
Mar 12, 2013 by Peter Atshaves
votes
I do not have the same camera but it does display the time remaining on my camera. Panasonic HC-V500.
Dec 9, 2013 by Peter Atshaves
votes
Works with my camera, Panasonic HDC-TM80. Searching your camera HC-V201 on line it indicates the battery as an accessory with your camera. So....I'd answer a qualified, "yes" P'Cola Bob
Dec 1, 2013 by PcolaBob
votes
No
Feb 15, 2015 by John Lin
votes
Visit the following Panasonic web site. There is a whole host of compatible alternatives. http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/VW-VBK360
Oct 25, 2014 by utahmike
votes
Amazon recommended me to buy that battery when I bought my Panasonic HC-V520. It didn't work.
Oct 15, 2014 by Papa Al
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers