Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 23, 2013
bought this battery for my new HC-V110 Panasonic video camera. All you have to do is cut the center left hand tab on the battery and it works fine. charges quick and has good life
on May 28, 2014
I got this battery as a backup battery for my Panasonic HC-V130 camcorder and it works like a charm!
With 1 minor alteration to the plastic key slots that keep the battery locked in place during use you are set to go!
I say minor because honestly it took me like 10 seconds to complete the alteration with a knife, just be careful to identify the correct key to cut off using the original battery to compare. I recently ran this battery for more than than 6 hrs (on and off periods) and the battery was still showing a full charge. For the price I highly recommend you buy it and keep the original battery as the backup! This battery is my full-time charge when I'm on the go filming.
on November 11, 2014
READ OTHER REVIEWS BEFORE BUYING!!!

Be sure this will work in your camera BEFORE purchasing. Newer cameras have technology to detect aftermarket batteries. And even if it works, you may have to modify the battery, but that is a simple procedure.

Though my camera would not operate with this battery, the charge indicator suggested the battery would be good for well over 4 and a half hours.
on June 9, 2014
If you want to spend a lot of money on an extended battery buy the manufactures battery however if you want to save your money and get one that is better than BUY THIS ONE! It works really great, lasts much longer than standard battery and is only a bit larger. I get tired of changing batteries and this one will last MUCH LONGER.
on April 23, 2013
Bought this because original battery could not last through a high school dress rehearsal. First charge lasted the same amount of time as the original battery. After second charge, battery lasted twice as long, and we're hoping it does even better with subsequent charges. Follow the instructions that come with it, first charge it for 10 hours. East Coast Photo through Amazon was absolutely stellar. Quick delivery, well packaged, great price! I have purchased more through them and will look for their product offerings whenever looking for digital camera items.
on December 6, 2012
works as advertised.
recharges fairly quickly, easy to swap out on the camera.
It held up pretty well during a night of outdoor shooting, using the camera's flash and the camera's video light (which is a pretty heavy drain while also shooting video)
VINE VOICEon April 18, 2013
Even though it was supposed to be compatible, this battery did not work in my Panasonic video camera. It wouldn't charge in the camera and, as a result, it couldn't power it either. It was a total dud.

So, given this, why the four star rating? Simply because East Coast Photo, who sold the battery through Amazon, did everything in their power to make this right.

I was ready to forget the matter as Amazon had already taken care of reimbursing me for the battery. But East Coast Photo wasn't so quick to dismiss the issue. They wanted to make sure that I received what I had ordered--a working battery for the Panasonic video camera model that I owned. And that's exactly what they did!

This is exemplary customer service and customer care--and quite rare in these "we can afford to lose a couple of customers" philosophy that seems to permeate businesses these days. Good for you East Coast Photo! I will buy from you again!
on December 15, 2012
Brand new to the camcorder arena. Needed one for an upcoming Christmas special our daughter was in. Reviews I read said they needed additional battery power so I bought this extra. Sure enough the camcorder came the day of the event and with a dead battery. Didn't have time to charge it up. Other reviews I read concerning the (VW-VBK360 Lithium-ion Battery - Ultra High Capacity (3800 mAh 3.7V) - Replacement for the Panasonic VW-VBK360 Camcorder Battery) said it arrived more than half charged. Sure enough it had 3/4 charge so East Coast Photo saved the day. Thanks.
on November 4, 2012
I've had this battery for only a week or so; therefore, this is a preliminary review.

The battery seems to be high capacity at a much lower price than Panasonic wanted, and it works as it should. It even came mostly charged, so that bringing it to full charge took only about 30 min (unlike the [much lower capacity] battery that cam with the camera, which took about 3 hours to charge). Note that the battery is much larger than the one that comes with the camera (it needs to be for the additional capacity), and looks a little ugly on the camera.
on December 28, 2012
Going on vacation so I was looking for a back-up battery. As I read further into the manual for my camera I realized I could replace the standard battery with a high capacity battery. This fit the bill. This is not my only purchase from this vendor. I haven't had to contact their customer service but I feel I would get good service because the items I purchased are exactly as advertised and arrived quickly. Items are packaged well to ward off the post office demons who, I am sure, play hoops with packages!