Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lg ENV3 / VX-9200 Crystal Phone Cover Case Pink Butterfly (Verizon)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 18, 2010
This is a very cute case which makes my phone look stylish. However, after a few months the design chips/wears off leaving only a clear acrylic case in places. It still protects the phone, but the design is on and off especially at the corners. Since I only paid $6 or $7 for it, I am not too upset. I will just get a new one. It gives me a chance to get a different style anyway. I suspect this happens to most of the cases in this style.
on October 10, 2011
This case is really really pretty! Very girly! My husband and I both have the ENV3 and my pink butterfly case distinguishes it from his so we no longer wonder who's phone is whose! I have dropped it a few times and it has not broken. I highly recommend!
on November 2, 2012
My wife wanted this cover for her phone and it was delivered in a timely manner. It looks nice but it does not want to snap tightly on the phone. The case has not came off the phone yet.

I'm not complaining because of the price but I doubt I would purchase another one in the future.
on November 24, 2012
I'm hard on phones. I drop them constantly. I had this cover for about 6 months before I destroyed it. It withstood a high number of falls to the floor, pavement and concrete before it broke. I would buy another one. It took a beating a lasted a long time.
on February 15, 2013
This phone case is fantastic! I love the cute design and the color goes so well with my phone! It is really sturdy and it stays on the phone very well! Fast shipping, in great condition, and great price! A Great Purchase!
on May 5, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this phone case. I ordered it to replace one I had that had broken. When I received it, I was pleased at the quality. It is actually nicer than the one pictured in the photo. The front part of the case covers more than my old case did and more than is pictured above and will protect the phone much better.
on July 4, 2012
Love the phone case. Exactly what it was advertised to be and what I wanted, the price was also great. Fit my phone perfect and was delivered quickly.
on June 16, 2011
This phone cover is great to begin with, but within a couple months, the design starts peeling off. The company is unwilling to stand behind this product. I understand I only paid $6 or $7 for it, but still disappointing.
on September 12, 2012
I really like the butterfly phone cover case. The quality is very good and it's really pretty, it has added a new life to my basic nothing special looking cell phone. Very happy I purchased it:)
on October 1, 2012
I bought this cover for my daughter's LG ENV3. It doesn't fit well, and when closing, the cover tends to bind at the hinge and ended up cracking. It ended up in the trash can the first day.