5.0 out of 5 stars VacMaster Pro 90
Published on November 6, 2011 by CNST

1.0 out of 5 stars Hit or miss
I bought mine and it didn't work straight out of the box. Sounds like from the reviews that you either get lucky with one that works or you get a lemon. Company must have horrible quality control.
Published on January 18, 2011 by CoryC

5.0 out of 5 stars VacMaster Pro 90, November 6, 2011
This review is from: VacMaster 87620 Pro 90 Food Sealer, Metallic (Kitchen)
Our old FoodSaver (can't remember the model), which I thought was terrible, finally died. We did a lot of searching for a new food sealer and came to the conclusion that a great food sealer just didn't exist. We took a chance on the VacMaster Pro 90 and boy are we happy with it. We're a family of four who shops at Costco so I imagine we're in the middle range of usage needs. We've used several different types of bags and all work fine. You can press one button for vacuum and it will automatically vacuum and seal or you can press the other button and it will seal only. I highly recommend this sealer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hit or miss, January 18, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work/no company support, July 28, 2010
This review is from: VacMaster 87620 Pro 90 Food Sealer, Metallic (Kitchen)
Got one of these for CHristmas. Never worked from the start. Company won't make it good unless we have a receipt (what part of "gift" do you not understand????)

1.0 out of 5 stars No plus'd..., August 8, 2010
Eric Berntson (Boston, Mass. , USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VacMaster 87620 Pro 90 Food Sealer, Metallic (Kitchen)
My roommates & I bought one of these to make frozen dinners and divide up various game. Well the thing was very temperamental, was constantly making bad seals and the plastic for making the bags was highway robbery. I would go up to a real PRO vacuum sealer and leave this ripoff behind. You will not be happy with this product. I can't even find a video on youtube for this thing, so that just confirms that no one likes this thing.

2.0 out of 5 stars VacMaster Pro 90, June 7, 2011
Jim Mann "book mann" (washington d.c., district of columbia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VacMaster 87620 Pro 90 Food Sealer, Metallic (Kitchen)
I just used this for the first time and it worked great. Had some cheese I smoked the other week and this thing sealed it up quick and efficiently. I hope it will last at least a couple of years.

Follow up this thing didn't last a couple of years and I will never buy one again. I had a lot of trouble with it not sealing correct, not vacuuming correctly and not securing the bag with the lid, just a big pain in the butt. Went to a weston and haven't looked back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice! Vacuum Sealer, December 3, 2010
This review is from: VacMaster 87620 Pro 90 Food Sealer, Metallic (Kitchen)
I received one of these machines a couple of years ago as a gift. I have never had any problems with it. I love the size, it's compact and light weight. I didn't need one of the industrial type machines for home use, for leftovers, grated cheeses and small ready to go meals, it's perfect! Wouldn't hesitate to give one as a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sealer, January 14, 2014
This review is from: VacMaster 87620 Pro 90 Food Sealer, Metallic (Kitchen)
This VacMaster is so easy to use. I use mine daily. Great for sealing bags of chips ,crackers or cookies.
The sealing bags included are great for steaks or other meat or dairy products. The cord has a storage that makes it easy to fit against the cabinet. Just press on the lid until the green light turns red, that is all you do to seal bags.

1.0 out of 5 stars POS, July 10, 2013
This review is from: VacMaster 87620 Pro 90 Food Sealer, Metallic (Kitchen)
Bought this machine from our local Fleet Farm. They had them on a blow out sale for $38. The thing didn't work right out of the box. It would SLOWLY pull a vacuum then not seal 95 percent of the time. Then it started vacuuming but not seal or release the cover. Now I see why it was on a blow out sale. It's going back to the store tomorrow. I'll never buy this brand of vacuum packer again. Piece of junk.

5.0 out of 5 stars VacMaster Pro 90 Food Sealer, April 27, 2013
This review is from: VacMaster 87620 Pro 90 Food Sealer, Metallic (Kitchen)
I absolutely Love this vacuum sealer and would highly recommend it for anyone. I raise my own meat chickens and do a vegetable garden. Therefore, my vacuum sealer gets alot of use. With this particular vacuum sealer, there are 3 different brand names of bags that you can use on it. I use the food saver brand (which works the best for me). The VacMaster Pro 90 is by far worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible., July 23, 2012
This review is from: VacMaster 87620 Pro 90 Food Sealer, Metallic (Kitchen)
Works not at all, for 10 minutes at a time and then is done. I successfully sealed 7 packages of meat and then it quit on me. Again. This thing sucks. So disappointing.

VacMaster 87620 Pro 90 Food Sealer, Metallic