Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 13, 2015
Mad Libs...fun when we were kids and our kids (6 and 8) love them even in a digital world. I keep one in the car and my son loves filling them out with me during a car ride...ideal for 10-15 minutes trips. I like that it helps him learn criteria for verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc., forces him to try and spell words he might not know, and then gets to read back the finished story. He loves the off-the wall stories we come up with.
on March 6, 2015
MAD LIBS are awesome! Had them decades ago when we were kids and it's great to get some for my 8 year old daughter now. We've been having a blast doing them and keep buying more. If you're considering them, go for it. You can even use the pages more than once if you kinda write small and leave room. They're educational and inspiring. My daughter and I love to do them with Daddy and she even sometimes likes to make her own. Great for learning and inspiring creativity. Totally worth it!
on August 5, 2014
Mad Libs are a thing from my past that I am introducing to my kids. It's fun for all ages - yes, even the grown-ups have fun with them - and I love anything that can produce a genuine, belly laugh from my kids. No wires, cords, plugs, or TV's needed. Great in the car on long trips! Good old fashioned fun for a low price. Will get more as we use this one up. Oh, and that won't be very soon because they've created a way for you to do each one more than once. Priceless!
on August 13, 2015
We LOVE Mad Libs! I loved them as a child. When I asked my daughter about them, she didn't know what they were. So I bought her this one and one other. She has had so much fun with Mad Libs with her grandparents and friends.
on July 28, 2015
I really love how it gets our kids to use their brains and stretch them a little for words. The vacation book we actually had on vacation and our kids (5 and 7, boy/girl) laughed and laughed at the stories about other vacations. They started making up their only silly stories with silly words about our vacation. They worked together on the stories too which is just fantastic. It was the only thing besides a screen that would keep their attention longer than 2 minutes. This was a really great game and tool to get them to use their imaginations.
on September 6, 2015
As a fifth grade teacher, I'm always trying to embed mini lessons into my school day. I love that these are quick and easy and allow for kids who finish early to get some exposure to grammar. They always make the kids laugh and learn at the same time. Love these mad libs.
on August 5, 2012
My five year old daughter and her parents enjoyed playing these while on a lengthy flight. Later played it with her grandparents, it was a good review for the older individuals on adjectives/adverbs and the like, lol.
on March 31, 2016
Providing a list of words to insert in the various places is helpful for under-4 yr olds, but after that it actually makes the kids sometimes insert a boringly correct word rather than a really "mad" one.
on May 12, 2008
I have a lot of mad libs and I'm an adult! These are so much fun! Especially when you have just the adults around and get crazy with the words you give.
on August 30, 2013
This was the first Mad Libs product I've ever bought. It kept my daughter entertained for about 1/2 hour in the car. I tried a few pages too. The results were funny, but the concept got old pretty fast.