Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Fire TV Stick Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Go Vacation - Nintendo Wii forum

Go Vacation dos NOT have multiplayer!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 11, 2011 11:44:22 AM PDT
Bob Emmerich says:
Amazon posts this bullet point under Product Features:
"Great for the Whole Family - Play with up to 4 players on one system or go online and play multi-player against other vacationers and challenge their records"
There is NO sign of any multiplayer on the box, in the instruction booklet, or in the game - I just spent 30 minutes playing it. I bought this so my sons could play with their out-of-state cousins, does this blatant false advertising allow me to return an opened game?

On the plus side, my Mii looks good in a bathing suit. But I'm still PO'd. Oh, and TRU has the same exact bullet point so somebody should sue Namco Bandia I guess.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011 4:20:13 PM PDT
Bob Emmerich says:
Well at least Amazon changed the product description so nobody else gets suckered like I did. Glad I did that copy and paste earlier so Amazom doesn't make me look like a liar.

Now, how do I "Send snapshots to my friends"? I took 3 today but no way to send them. Guess that's another lie Amazon will have to correct.

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 7:57:37 AM PDT
M. Wong says:
you mean online multiplayer it does have local multiplayer..

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 2:25:29 PM PDT
Bob Emmerich says:
Yeah, good point. I was really upset when I started the thread. If I could figure out how I would change it.

Posted on Dec 4, 2011 3:17:12 PM PST
T. Pratchett says:
2 numchuks or 1? Do we need 2 numchuks to play a 2 player game?

Posted on Dec 7, 2011 11:38:42 AM PST
Just to clarify before opening this - we can't play with our out of state relatives with this game but we CAN against each other (4 player) in the same room? On most of the games - are the 4 players playing at the same time?
Just want to make sure I'm getting the party game I think I'm buying with this. Thank you for your comment! I was hoping they could play against cousins but can settle for 4 kids playing at the same time.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2012 6:52:21 AM PDT
AF says:
Yes - you can have up to 4 people playing at once. The way it seems to work (we've only had the game for a few days now) is that each player wanders around at will, which is represented by a split screen, and then if someone starts an activity, all of the players will participate in that activity.
So far we love this game, but I feel that some of the activities are best when they are played one person at a time. The split screen can feel confining at times. The one thing missing is an easy way to drop people in and out of the game.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 11, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about