Girls 3 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Series Premiere. Struggling writer Hannah gets cut off financially; free-spirited friend Jessa returns to NYC and moves in with her unsuspecting cousin Shoshanna; Type-A roommate Marnie hosts a welcome-back dinner.
2. Vagina Panic Hannah reveals her Forrest Gump-induced AIDS phobia when she realizes Adam might not be practicing monogamy. Marnie lives in denial of her boredom with her boyfriend Charlie; Jessa avoids Marnie's meticulously planned day at a women's health clinic.
3. All Adventurous Women Do Hannah meets up with her erstwhile college flame to find out how she contracted HPV, uncovering much more in the process. Marnie's art-gallery boss introduces her to a cocky artist who piques her interest, while Jessa gets a baby-sitting gig.
4. Hannah's Diary Adam sends Hannah a 'sext' message that puts her in a tailspin. Meanwhile, Hannah's boss gets touchy, Shoshanna reunites with a boy from sleepaway camp, Jessa gets distracted on the job, and Ray and Charlie snoop through the girls' apartment.
5. Hard Being Easy Hannah decides to better her story by propositioning her boss. She subsequently retreats to Adam, who has a different idea about the state of their union. Meanwhile, Marnie and Charlie assess their relationship, and Jessa is determined to reconquer an ex.
6. The Return Hannah's parents fly her back to Michigan to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. Though they hope she'll go on their date, she gets one of her own instead, and catches up with some high-school friends who are mourning a hometown tragedy.
7. Welcome to Bushwick a.k.a. The Crackcident At the 'best party ever' in Bushwick, Brooklyn, Hannah learns Adam's main defining trait (other than his ears), Marnie is beside herself after seeing Charlie, Jessa teases a mystery texter, and Ray becomes Shoshanna's spirit guide in a time of need.
8. Weirdos Need Girlfriends Too Hannah ventures further into Adam's world, for better and for worse. Newly unemployed Jessa, and Marnie, at an all-time low, bond unexpectedly and meet a very eligible bachelor (Chris O'Dowd) who is not what he seems.
9. Leave Me Alone Behind on rent and resentful of the literary success of a former classmate (Jenny Slate), Hannah decides to take some chances. Marnie finds it increasingly difficult to support Hannah financially and emotionally. Jessa is confronted by her former boss.
10. She Did Season One finale. Hannah starts to question her relationship with Adam; Jessa throws a mystery party where Marnie embraces her free-spirited side, and Shoshanna's uniqueness works in her favor.
Girls: Invitation to the Set Meet the 'girls' of 'Girls' on the set of this outrageous HBO comedy series featuring writer/director/star Lena Dunham. In addition to Dunham, interviews include executive producer Judd Apatow and co-stars Jemima Kirke, Allison Williams and Zosia Mamet.
About Girls Get to know the 'Girls' in this conversation with creator/star Lena Dunham and her female co-stars in this HBO comedy series.
|Starring||Lena Dunham, Allison Williams|
|Supporting actors||Jemima Kirke, Zosia Mamet, Adam Driver, Christopher Abbott, Mike Birbiglia, Morgan Krantz, Sakina Jaffrey, Midori Tashima, Justin James Lang, Julian Osti|
|Producers||Judd Apatow, Lena Dunham, Bruce Eric Kaplan, Jennifer Konner, Ilene S. Landress, Peter Phillips, Dan Sterling|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I loved the first 1/2 of the first one. But it got pretty old very fast. Totally self involved to the point of boring beyond belief.Published 8 days ago by Mrs. Mina
With quirky dialogue and funny consequences, the show does capture some of the luster of reality. The supporting characters help make this show from becoming one big show about... Read morePublished 21 days ago by PT