Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Spreading My Wings Bristol welcomes viewers into the Palin household as she prepares to say goodbye to her hometown, Wasilla, Alaska for a few months. But first, she has to convince her reluctant younger sister, Willow, to come with her and her son, Tripp, to Los Angeles.
2. Bristol, a Book, and the Beach Levi Johnston's (Bristol's ex-boyfriend and father to her son Tripp) tell-all book is published while Bristol struggles to adjust to life in LA. Bristol begs Willow to return so that she doesn't have to face the media storm alone.
3. Baby Daddy Dilemma Back in Alaska, Bristol arranges for a meeting between her, Levi and Tripp to discuss Levi's role in Tripp's life. Willow opposes the idea of giving Levi another chance, while Andy suggests Tripp is better off without a part-time Dad.
4. From Bad to Worse While enjoying a night out on the town with friends, Bristol encounters a very aggressive critic of the Palin family; her response makes headlines.
5. Ms. Palin Goes to Washington Bristol and Willow join Sarah on her trip to Washington, DC for the CPAC convention. While in DC, Bristol encounters hecklers, hosts a book signing and comes face to face with a Sarah Palin impersonator/imposter.
6. Sarah's Surprise Bristol, Willow and the family plan a surprise birthday party for Sarah. In the midst of the planning, Bristol realizes that Tripp's discipline issues have gotten out of hand and the entire family weighs in on what should be done.
7. Valen-Times Valentine's Day is near and both love and hate are in the air. Gino surprises Bristol with a distinctively Alaskan gift while Willow proves there's no love lost between her and Bristol.
8. Reindeer Games Bristol, Gino and Andy prepare Tripp for his first Iron Pup race. Along the way, Bristol does a radio interview, encounters her biggest fear and cheers Todd along at the start of his Iron Dog snow machine race.
9. Cabin Fever Willow takes a tour of Trendsetters Beauty School in Anchorage and contemplates her future while Bristol, Gino and Tripp spend their first vacation together en route to the Iron Dog finish line in Fairbanks, Alaska.
10. New Beginnings Bristol and Willow visit Phoenix, AZ. Willow explores a local hair school while Bristol finalizes the sale of an investment property as she prepares to move into her new lake house in Wasilla.
11. Bearizona Bristol, Tripp and Gino head southwest to check in on Willow at hair school in Arizona. Following a trip to the taxidermist in an attempt to make Willow's apartment more Alaskan, Bristol and Gino soak in local culture.
12. Kicked to the Curb Before driving to Alaska with a moving truck packed with her belongings, Bristol and Co. take a quick road trip to the Grand Canyon.
13. The Bet With Gino out of the picture, Bristol welcomes her struggling single-mom friend, Marissa, and her young daughter to move in with her in Wasilla. A trip to a maternity house provides an eye-opening experience for the young single moms and Willow.
14. The Ring Bear-er After making amends, Bristol and Gino take major steps in their relationship. But before Gino can put a ring on it, he needs to clear the air with disapproving sister Willow.
|Supporting actors||Tripp Palin, Willow Palin|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Executive Producer||Carlos Aguilar|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|