4.0 out of 5 stars Valeo Competition Lifting Gloves
I ordered these for my husband for Christmas and he LOVES them, he says that they are better than any that they have at his gym. Very durable and only moderately padded, great for the price!
Published on January 9, 2007 by Dusti Howery

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, and leaves residue
This is the worst pair of lifting gloves I've ever had. I'm trying to stick with them just to make sure that I get my money's worth, however there are two large problems I will share with you.

Published on April 19, 2009 by Normal Guy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Valeo Competition Lifting Gloves, January 9, 2007

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, and leaves residue, April 19, 2009
This review is from: Valeo Competition Lifting Gloves (Sports)

1) Use of the gloves leaves a black "stain" on your hands. You can wash it off, but the fact that this is still happening after about 25 uses of the product is just weird and inconvenient. Previous lifting gloves never did this.

2) Oddly, the gloves seem to create pain in my palm during some lifts - for reasons I don't fully understand. However near the end of my workout I'm doing tricep extensions, and the gloves seem to cut painfully into my palms at that point. Again, its a weird thing that never happened with any previous gloves.

Given these two factors I just can't recommend these gloves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart after four uses, April 9, 2008
This review is from: Valeo Competition Lifting Gloves (Sports)
I purchased these gloves to replace an older pair of another brand that had taken abuse in the weight room for almost a year before needing replacement. I liked the look of them, and the fact that they're made to go through the washer and drier suggested that these were made to last.

I quickly found out that this is not the case. After four uses, the stitching around the finger holes AND on the velcro flap is already falling out. If I were to keep using them, it looks like they'd be totally worthless and falling off my hands in another week.

I'm usually not one to deal with the hassle of returning inexpensive items, but the fact that I can get other brands that will hold up at around this same price has convinced me to ship these pathetic little things back for another brand. I'd highly recommend you save yourself the time and money. Look into another pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in Pakistan! JUNK!, October 27, 2012
Made in Pakistan! Total junk, I'd rather have them from China! Valeo used to make good quality lifting gloves, 4-5 years ago. I had purchased 10 pairs back then because I liked the Pro Lifting Series Gloves. But sorry these new one's are total junk and there made in Pakistan!!! The package also says 2010. Look else where!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bait and Switch, October 14, 2011
This review is from: Valeo Competition Lifting Gloves (Sports)
Do NOT order these gloves. You will not get what is pictured. You will receive a cheaper, very thinly padded pair of gloves from what is pictured. A complete bait and switch.

4.0 out of 5 stars small sizes, February 8, 2008
E. Au (California) - See all my reviews
Good quality workout gloves but I recommend buying them in a size larger than you normally would as they run a bit small.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 7, 2014
Did not last long

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, July 7, 2014
Terrible product. I would not order these gloves again. For starters, they are very long at the wrist. The length at the wrist is similar to a work glove. Also, after using these gloves twice, they started to fray. I was more than a little disappointed because I have used Valeo gloves in the past, although a different type and they lasted a few years. I would definitely use Valeo gloves again in the future, just not this type.

3.0 out of 5 stars GLOVES FROM THE PIC ARE DIFDERENT., May 16, 2014
THESE GLOVES ARE GOOD, BUT THE PIC IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I RECEIVED. THE GLOVES ON THE PICTURE SAYS, VALEO ON WHITE LETTERS, I HAVE SONE , F THOSE GLOVES....THIS ARE OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 14, 2014
tthank you very much I like comfortable and beautiful materials are also comfortable for exercise in the gym I am pleased with the purchase

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›