5.0 out of 5 stars Great little investment
Published on December 4, 2009 by Z. Jackson

2.0 out of 5 stars Misses edges and streaky
I was disappointed with these wipers. The wipers did not sweep the edges of the windshield and left streaks in the drivers view. I actually put on the year old Trico wipers that these replaced back on after using these for only a couple of months.
Published on March 28, 2010 by Anonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little investment, December 4, 2009
This review is from: Valeo U-20 Gen2 Premium All-Season Bracketless Wiper Blade, 20" (Pack of 1) (Automotive)
Bought these when they were buy one get one free as we needed new wiper blades and go threw them fairly quickly where we live. Have had these for over a month and although we have not had any major snow storms yet, they have worked great so far with the rain and snow it has had to push. They look a lot sleeker than the ones you normally buy and where a breeze to snap onto place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good in snow and rain, December 12, 2010
I bought two sets of these wipers. One for a Murano and one for a Civic. We live in upstate NY and have some heavy snow winters. Before these, we used winter wipers so ice would not get in between the wiper and the brackets.

These work well and I don't think I will ever go back to winter wipers. You still need to snap the wipers to get ice off, but that's to be expected. The wipers stick to the windshield pretty well.

They have held up for 1.5 years and still work great in the rain. You just need to occasionally clean the edge of the wiper with a paper towel soaked with windex.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, September 29, 2010
I think these are the best wipers on the market. No, all wipers are not created equal. In this case, you definitely get what you pay for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misses edges and streaky, March 28, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, February 5, 2013
Have not had any issues with the Valeo wipers yet and have been using them for a few months. I got a great deal and would recommend them to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Blade for the money, January 8, 2013
I had heard about Valeo's ultimate wiper, so I started doing some research. I really couldn't justify paying close to $20 per wiper blade especially since it only occasionally rains heavily in South Texas, thus I opted for the Valeo Gen2. It is essentially the budget version of the previously mentioned wiper. I paid about $10 per wiper, my car uses two different size wipers.

It's just starting to rain down here for a bit so I've had a chance to use them. I have not noticed much of the issue that others are having with the wiper not working well at the ends, or at the very least it's no different than the OEM blades on my car. Wipers clean windows well with no streaking.

Wiper packaging says that these are made in Mexico, IMO that is atleast better than made in China. I suppose atleast my money is staying in the same continent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, January 4, 2013
Got these to replace the blades on my old beater car that were 5 or 6 years old. Living where we get lots of snow and ice, I am a huge fan of the "beam" type blades. I had been waiting to find some on sale for some time as name brand blades can easily run $40 a pair. Saw these for about half of that and decided to take a chance. Could not be more pleased. Easy to install and they have done a great job so far. Combined with some good quality de-icing washer fluid, they have performed flawlessly through several winter storms.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., December 22, 2012
I purchased these for my 2000 F150. For less than the price of one Bosch Icon, I got a pair of these. I was a little hesitant after reading some reviews, but went ahead with the purchase anyway. One of the things I noticed right away was that the Passenger side wiper doesn't completely touch the windshield at the bottom (at rest). Others have complained about this as well, but for the price I can live with a small area not being cleaned by the wiper. I prefer the Bosch Icon over this brand, but these are an acceptable replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good wipers, May 8, 2011
I've had bosch, and I've had trico. these are very good wipers,they survived 128 degree heat in bahrain last summer and they are still intact! Will definitely buy these again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good initial results, June 16, 2010
Dale Cordes (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
I installed this brand of blades on both a Suburban and a 4Runner. Amazon's sizing recommendations were accurate. Installation was extremely simple. I've had them on for 2 months, which equates to a fair number of rain storms in SC. No streaks, no noise!

I have noticed one minor issue. When the driver's wiper reaches the far left and then changes direction, it tends to grab a bit of water and pull it back towards the center. Generally this only happens for about 1/2", so it's not a big deal. In a torrential downpour, it did a great job of keeping the main area clear but the "pull-back" was more than 1". Not enough to bother my driving, but enough that I noticed.

Overall, I'm happy with them, and they were a good price. I would buy them again, because the issue I noted above is too minor to be worth paying more for another brand. I'll update in a few months to say whether things change.

****Dec 12 2010 update: The "pull-back" problem is a bit bigger than it started, but otherwise they continue to work well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›