5.0 out of 5 stars A good value
TRICKY LATCH, DOESN'T OPEN BY PUSHING IN, OPENS BY PULLING THE LEFT CIRCLE TOWARDS THE OTHER CIRCLE ON THE LATCH.

They definitely should have given instruction for this...I thought it was broken at first and was going to return it.

Pros:
Nice looks

Cons:
If you have 5 watches in there simultaneously the crowns might bump against...
Published on March 9, 2011 by freejus

1.0 out of 5 stars P.U.
Where other reviewers mention the smell from this item they are not over-exaggerating. It has been 8 months since I received this item and I tried to like it, I really did , but alas to no avail.

Published 18 months ago by I. Khan

5.0 out of 5 stars A good value, March 9, 2011
This review is from: Valet Leather Black Storage Case Watches Jewelry Cuff Links (Watch)

Pros:
Nice looks

Cons:
If you have 5 watches in there simultaneously the crowns might bump against the cases of the watch on the other side since the watch spaces aren't very large. You definitely won't fit 5 45mm watches in here without tearing things up.

Wouldn't recommend for expensive watches because of the space issue and possibility of the watches knocking against one another.

Other than that, if you have 5 moderately priced watches that are smaller then this is perfect. I put my pocket watches in the two front-side spaces. I keep extra straps in the top pouch section.

Good value.

1.0 out of 5 stars P.U., March 5, 2013

The odor does not dissipate. It is as strong as it was on day one. It is pungent enough that if I were to leave it closed it steeps my watches in its malodorous funk. Leather bands and silk knots seep it up like a sponge.

The watch storage area is indeed small for most mens watches. Extremely small if your watches have a large bezel i.e., Invicta watches. I tried using the row in the front-middle ( looks like a pack of hot-dogs ) as storage for my cuff links but the cuff links are too large for that and jut out a large amount AND are forced up against ones immediately above and below that row. This area may be more appropriate for rings or earrings. More so earrings than rings.

The only thing going for it is that it does look really nice when it is closed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smelly...., April 11, 2013
The product was packaged very well and presented quite nicely~unopened. As soon as I opened it though there was a thick "glue" like odor emanating from the interior. I have left it opened an on the enclosed porch hoping the smells will dissipate. It is a basic black "leather" exterior-stamped "made in China".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a great price, February 22, 2013
We bought this valet case - sight unseen- for our son's watches at Christmas after looking around online and in retail stores for one to purchase. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product because it was considerably less expensive than others we considered. The leather was supple and fine. The locking mechanism won't fly open easily and feels more secure than similar cases which I own. And, it has a key lock, too. A protective bag, like those that come with high end womens handbags, was included to protect the leather. The case holds big faced men's watches well. Our son was thrilled with his gift and so are we.

2.0 out of 5 stars "Starter" Box, July 31, 2013
This jewelry box is more for a teenager then an adult. Not well made and the lock is flimsy. I will be looking for another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for teens and men!, March 11, 2013
This is a great gift for a teenage boy or man.
Enough storage for keys, wallet, gift cards, watches, and jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, February 19, 2013
Although the box is small, it is really nice for my items and at a good price. I would recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars just as good as pricey fossil, December 30, 2012
Spent tons less money on this and it's just as nice -(leather and all) as one that I bought (and then returned) to Fossil. Also unless you are a logo-nut you dont have the BIG Fossil logo on the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars just beautiful, December 2, 2012
Ordered this for my husband for his xmas gift. The case arrived fast and when I took it out of the box it was just stunning, my husband won't know that i paid just under $40 for this. I highly recommend this for anyone with a watch collection...

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Quality, September 6, 2012
Joey E. Trude "Joe Trude" (Yountville, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I think a jewelry box may be something which has to be purchased on sight. I was disappointed in this box when I saw the quality and would have noticed little things up front.
The hinge on the back is basically non existent I don't anticipate it lasting long. The material of the box itself is cheep and spotty.If you're looking for a box to just keep stuff in, this would be okay. If you're looking for a quality box, this is not it.

Rate and Discover Movies