- Series: Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Drugs. Series 1 (Book 68)
- Library Binding: 120 pages
- Publisher: Chelsea House Pub (L) (December 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0877547599
- ISBN-13: 978-0877547594
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,520,111 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Valium and Other Tranquilizers (Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Drugs. Series 1) Library Binding – December, 1991
|New from||Used from|
"Salt to the Sea" by Ruta Sepetys
Just when it seems freedom is within their grasp, tragedy strikes. Not country, nor culture, nor status matter as all ten thousand people aboard must fight for the same thing: survival. See more